7.2

1. JoshH.
    Jun 26, 2007
    This game rocked. I played it for 7 hours straight. I didnt eat breakfast or lunch. It is very addicting! The graphics are pretty good. The movement of the wii remote is awesome!!! It feels like you are harry potter!!
  2. JonathanD.
    Jul 3, 2007
    wow! Casting spells is brilliant! It's great fun, especially during the battles when there is so much going on with spells flying everywhere and exploding all around and I'm having to cast attack spells and defensive spells all by just waving my wii-mote around! It takes your breath away! And there is so much to discover around Hogwarts! every room has cool stuff to find, and wow! Casting spells is brilliant! It's great fun, especially during the battles when there is so much going on with spells flying everywhere and exploding all around and I'm having to cast attack spells and defensive spells all by just waving my wii-mote around! It takes your breath away! And there is so much to discover around Hogwarts! every room has cool stuff to find, and some show of the cool surroundings with camera pans. And there's no loading screens either which is great! Expand
  3. ParryHotter
    Jul 15, 2007
    I love this game! If you want the best game of the year, BUY IT! You will love the graphics and the wii controlled movement!
  4. TonyF.
    Aug 11, 2007
    It's a great game for Harry Potter fans.
  5. JaredC.
    Aug 27, 2007
    The best game of all time, it shows Hogawrts more than the movie does, you can go anywhere, the plot is top notch, the missions are fun, everything is fun. I can play this game till I die if I wanted to.
  6. AndrewF.
    Jul 1, 2007
    The game has its share of flaws like Nathan B. mentioned, and it was frustrating at times. Nonetheless, the game was entertaining and immersive (especially if you're a fan of the books) and kept you playing. It fulfilled its job as a hp video game and though there were a whole bunch of tiny flaws, the overall experience was a pleasurable one.
  7. DanielC.
    Jul 1, 2007
    This is the most enjoyable game on the Wii console that i have played so far! Graphics are great, and the gameplay is amazing! You really feel like your Harry Potter and you really feel like your at Hogwarts. There are no loading times when you move throughout the school. The missions are absolute fun. I purchased this game 3 days ago and Im still glued to it! this is a must have for any This is the most enjoyable game on the Wii console that i have played so far! Graphics are great, and the gameplay is amazing! You really feel like your Harry Potter and you really feel like your at Hogwarts. There are no loading times when you move throughout the school. The missions are absolute fun. I purchased this game 3 days ago and Im still glued to it! this is a must have for any potter fans or any Wii owner looking for an enjoyable expierence. Expand

#29 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

It is by far the most immersive journey to Hogwarts to date thanks to the realization of a truly enormous, often-beautiful world that is wholly connected without any load times and also thanks to new Wii remote controls that effectively enable you to use Nintendo's controllers as Harry's wand.
    For diehard Potter fans and those who walk away from the movie with stars in their eyes, the game will hold some value, especially in the unlockable videos and interviews with the cast and staff members of the movie and games. However, the rest of you Muggles should definitely stick to the novels and the power of your imagination to get you in a magical state of mind.
    Does the motion control work? Absolutely. Granted, casting spells with the Wii Remote isn't a perfect affair, but the interactive nature easily pushes the Wii version above the others, despite its higher-resolution console brothers.