8.1

1. mshaino
    Sep 24, 2008
    As a culinary arts student and avid gamer I had to pick this game up. I was NOT disappointed. Having Mr. Gordan Ramsey narrate the entire game as you work your way up to working at 5-Star restaurants - to me at least - is LOADS of fun. The COOLEST part is that you are working with REAL -yes REAL- recipes. On the PC version (on Wii maybe not? who knows, these next gen games are allAs a culinary arts student and avid gamer I had to pick this game up. I was NOT disappointed. Having Mr. Gordan Ramsey narrate the entire game as you work your way up to working at 5-Star restaurants - to me at least - is LOADS of fun. The COOLEST part is that you are working with REAL -yes REAL- recipes. On the PC version (on Wii maybe not? who knows, these next gen games are all multi-absolutely-efficienty these days) you can actually print them out so you can cook the stuff at home. I think that's amazing... Expand
  2. xavierramirez
    Sep 24, 2008
    aside from the game being generally cheesy (no intended reference to food), it is quite fun. lots of bloodless... unless you're working with raw meat i suppose? fun. lots of fun. that's all i want in a game. i thougth it was great. and i also love halo. so there you go.
    :p
  3. AB
    Sep 24, 2008
    i heard the PC version is better because you can print recipes but how hard is it to go online and look up this stuff online? the WII version rules because it's freaking Wii!! You don't need to print stuff out from the Wii because you got that Wiimote that makes games sooo much funner to play.
    oh yeah. the game is hella good. yes, hella good. for this kind of game. there
    oh yeah. the game is hella good. yes, hella good. for this kind of game. there aren't a lot like it... cooking games? never heard of em. this ones good.

1. Ramsay might get paid to be a total jerk, but his psychotic bravado lends a great deal of excitement to the culinary gaming genre.
  2. Feels like a cell phone game; been here, done that; terrible use of controls.
  3. Save the 30 quid and spend it on a side salad in one of Gordon's restaurants instead. It'll be better and should last longer than this pile of ****. [Dec 2008, p.62]