5.6

1. Nov 26, 2011
    There is a severe lack of female perspective on this site and in support of Miss(Mrs) Representation we are going to do something about it. WATCH OUT BOYS!! Here is a review on this game from my daughter:

I like dancing more than I like singing so i give this game an 8 score. The songs are really good and they are fun to sing with my friends. I probably play this game like 5 times a week. If you like to sing even just a little and you like High School Musical I think you will like this game.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

Target kiddie audience will enjoy mixing-and-matching characters in ways never seen onscreen, as well as creating their own East High Wildcat, but will quickly get frustrated with the game's core "dancing" mechanic that's really just flailing with the Wii's wireless controller.
    If your kid loves High School Musical they are going to want Senior Year Dance, and they're probably going to love it because it has Troy and Gabriella and Sharpay and everybody else.