5.6

1. FrankM.
    Oct 27, 2008
    I bought one each of this game for my two sisters
  2. LindaR
    Feb 7, 2009
    This game was a Xmas gift for 11yr old daughter. She coerced a room full of adults ages 30-55 to play with her. Before long she was on the couch begging for her turn! The game is fun yet competative, gets you up & moving, and most of all it creates laughter....isnt that what its all about ?!!!!!!
  3. AlfT
    Mar 20, 2009
    Don't knock it until you try it "Kai"! Bought this for the kids but thought I would have a go. I really enjoy it. The harder levels are best, the cues match the songs perfectly. You have to have good rhythm to get a good score. I find it, energetic, challenging and fun. What more could you want?
  4. HoyD.
    Oct 24, 2008
    This is a fun game for the family. it lets you relive moments from the HSM movies, and you can sing along with your friends. The graphics are pretty good for a wii game, and its easy to learn. Also the vfx are amazing!
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

Target kiddie audience will enjoy mixing-and-matching characters in ways never seen onscreen, as well as creating their own East High Wildcat, but will quickly get frustrated with the game's core "dancing" mechanic that's really just flailing with the Wii's wireless controller.
    If your kid loves High School Musical they are going to want Senior Year Dance, and they're probably going to love it because it has Troy and Gabriella and Sharpay and everybody else.