iCarly 2: iJoin The Click Wii

8.3

1. Mar 30, 2016
    After thoroughly investigating through the game's new mechanics and key features. It's proud for one to say that the many glitches from the previous installment has been fixed. It is clear for one to see the amount of thought, research and testing the programmers have went through to truly shape a game changing video game as iCarly 2. iCarly 2 truly reveals in depth the meaning of what itAfter thoroughly investigating through the game's new mechanics and key features. It's proud for one to say that the many glitches from the previous installment has been fixed. It is clear for one to see the amount of thought, research and testing the programmers have went through to truly shape a game changing video game as iCarly 2. iCarly 2 truly reveals in depth the meaning of what it means to not only join "the click", but to also join the truth behind what we see and believe in humanity. There are many unanswered questions humanity seeks and wonder, and the game breaking iCarly 2 truly answers those questions for the greater good Expand
  2. Mar 30, 2016
    fun to play! so easy to play! def recommend it to everyone if they like this show. Hope you liked it as much as I did :) Have fun playing it, its awesome.
  3. Jun 9, 2016
    When my grandfather was in the hospital with cancer, waiting for his inevitable demise, he made one request of me. His favourite restaurant, back in his hometown, was closing. Before my grandfather passed away, he wanted one last club sandwich from this restaurant. I was too slow, however, and upon reaching the restaurant, it had already been closed. Dejected, I couldn't face myWhen my grandfather was in the hospital with cancer, waiting for his inevitable demise, he made one request of me. His favourite restaurant, back in his hometown, was closing. Before my grandfather passed away, he wanted one last club sandwich from this restaurant. I was too slow, however, and upon reaching the restaurant, it had already been closed. Dejected, I couldn't face my grandfather for a week. He was in terminal condition. After gaining the courage to say goodbye one last time and admit my failure, I passed by a shop, selling one last copy of iCarly 2: iJoin The Click. I brought this gift to my grandfather, in the hopes of his forgiveness. Upon reaching his room, his vitals went flat, and he was legally pronounced dead. Grieving, I set up the game in his room while a doctor notified other staff members. Upon beginning to play, my grandfather awoke, and later made a full recovery. Thank you, iCarly 2. Expand
  4. ayy
    Jun 9, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I gotta say, I wasn't expecting alot going in to this game. It seemed like a really generic adaption of a kids tv show, clearly meant to cash in on the show's success. But I have to admit, I've ended up spending more time playing this game than any other game I own. It throws you right into the action, and it doesn't let up until the story ends 20 hours later. Although this game may seem short, the many collectables, as well as unlockable secrets and different difficulties, paired with the timeless gameplay, make this a game you will definitely want to play more than once. Must recommend. Expand
  5. Jun 9, 2016
    iCarly 2: iJoin The Click is truly an example that, though they say that good things take time, really great things happen in the blink of an eye.

Though it may seem short compared to many other AAA games nowadays, it is a journey that will stick with you for years to come.
  6. Dec 4, 2013
    the first one was better. NO RANDOM DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!! ICARLY 1 WAS BETTER, BAD!!!!! ICARLY IJOIN THE CLICK=BAD!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!
  7. Apr 9, 2017
    Finally! A game about Ancient Iberian theology! I knew that doctorate wouldn't go to waste!

I spent many years studying the polytheistic religions of Southern Europe, and really found my calling when I began studying the lesser-known religions of the Iberian Peninsula (Modern day Spain/Portugal). "But I've never heard of this!" you're asking. Why, that's exactly why I began my research! This almost completely unknown religion did not have an important impact on the creation of modern-day society (unlike some of the more "Hollywood" religions, like Greek and Egyptian), and thus, has become almost entirely forgotten.

So when I heard about this game, I didn't think it was possible: Could this game about a Nickelodeon show starring teenagers really be talking about IJ-Oin, the goddess of fertility?

And my final deduction was: yes! They nailed every aspect of her character down perfectly, right down to the seventeen breasts. This was a real breath of fresh air, especially considering the source material, and it really made me feel like my life hasn't been a complete waste of time. While I still don't understand what "The Click" means (in reference to IJ-Oin), I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

My only complaint is the representation of Spen-Sere, god of creation. While I am have no connection to the ancient religion, I don't think anyone would like it if their creator-god was a bumbling bafoon, never mind a mortal. While i haven't been told about this game by the people I spoke to (and who were still practicing the religion), I guess I should be angry on their behalf.

Either way, if you're a fan of Ancient Iberian Polytheism, this is the game for you!
  8. Jun 9, 2016
    For many years, it has been a topic of discussion as to whether or not video games should be considered art. No matter your perspective on this issue, anybody can see that iCarly 2 is just as much a masterpiece as the Mona Lisa, and has changed my life forever.

There are no critic reviews yet.