• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 11, 2008
7.3

1. Mar 20, 2012
    Imagine Party Babyz is literally the greatest game of all time. It's better than every single AAA game in existence. Imagine Party Babyz **** all over the Uncharted and Assassin's Creed series. When Diablo 3 releases May 15, Party Babyz will still be superior in EVERY SINGLE WAY. This game is SO good that when I think about it I have multiple orgasms. I can only play Skyrim for around 5 minutes because I can't stop thinking about how incredible this baby game is. Stop right now, go to gamestop and buy this game. Don't buy a used copy, buy it new because paty babyz comes with $20 worth of DLC. I want to end my review by saying that IGN is 100% wrong in their review. This game doesn't deserve a 7.5, it deserves a 10 and you would be doing yourself a great disservice if you don't play this game right now. http://i.imgur.com/B5Lsm.jpg http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad324/j450n2/LOLIGN.jpg Expand
  2. Dec 8, 2013
    Much. MUCH better than it's predecessor God Hand, i was blown away by the amazing graphics and gameplay, easily one of the best games for the Wii.....
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

The game doesn't do anything entirely unique and probably won't convert devout haters of the genre, but gamers looking for a solid new mini-game compilation need look no further.