Indianapolis 500 Legends Wii

6.7

1. PatrickS.
    Jan 4, 2008
    Fun racing game! The controls work well and the pit stop mini games are fun. Graphics aren't that great but it's on the wii so i didnt't expect the graphics to be good. If you like racers at least rent it.
  2. Andyman
    Mar 13, 2008
    Ignore Bob B. The Corporate Marketing Goon below. The only thing "accurate" about this game is the information about the cars and track... the gameplay has little basis in reality. The only thing "challenging" is trying to keep your lunch down due to severe nausea resulting from profound regret over wasting your money. Finally, the only thing "fun" here is laughing at the absolutelyIgnore Bob B. The Corporate Marketing Goon below. The only thing "accurate" about this game is the information about the cars and track... the gameplay has little basis in reality. The only thing "challenging" is trying to keep your lunch down due to severe nausea resulting from profound regret over wasting your money. Finally, the only thing "fun" here is laughing at the absolutely pathetic visuals... racing games on the N64 looked better than this. Avoid this game at all costs, even if you are a die-hard racing fan. Instead, save your money for Mario Kart. Expand
  3. BobB.
    Jan 6, 2008
    Great racing game. Accurate, challenging, fun!
  4. ShawnK.
    Jun 27, 2008
    This is actually a fun game. I love the mechanics of racing and the retro era. The many negatives I see lament that only one track is available. Well it is a game about one track...Indy! I do agree that they should not have limited the car selection so much. But the various cars do drive differently.
  5. RichardHilleman
    Feb 13, 2008
    I suspect this might be a game where the hardcore doesn't get it. It isn't mario kart, but it has its merits. By far the most effective driver aids on the platform, it is very hard to lose control in this game. The drafting/slingshot game mechanic are very nicely done. Now if I could only avoid the pits, and only '60's cars?

#78 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

1. A pretty dull game. Almost every facet of this game feels monotonous and could even be described as boring.
  2. I’ve played better Flash games. I’ve played better racers on the Game Boy Advance. Those are both very sad statements that I hope I never have to make again.
  3. The tracks are dull and lifeless, with little to no detail and the same circular pattern. In addition, each car handles the same, no matter which model you select.