6.3

1. Mar 17, 2012
    Jaws is one of my favorite movies ever, but I never thought about playing their video games. I remember playing the 1st one on the NES, it was boring, short, and wasn't worth the time. Then I saw Jaws: Unleashed on PS2 and Xbox, I rented it to give it a chance. Surprisingly, it was a very good Jaws game. The fun, gore and replay ability to the game was perfect. Then this game came, Jaws: Unleashed on the Wii and 3DS. I don't have a 3DS, so I rented the Wii version. 1st thing I noticed that it was rated T, but the 3DS version is rated M. I heard the 3DS version was more bloodier than this one. Anyways, this game is...pretty bad. I thought they were going to the same experience with Jaws: Unleashed, but they did it in a lazy way. The controls are okay, but the dark texture of underwater, fighting moves, and the camera control was ridiculous. This was a type of game that shouldn't been made if they were gonna be this lazy to it. In my opinion, skip this game, and let it off to the sea. Expand
  2. Dec 10, 2011
    This game is broken, I meam the 3DS is M but the wii is T. You are much better off playing the PS2 game, at least that one had some fun in it, not like this piece of ****
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jan 23, 2012
    As shocking as dunking your Wii into the bathtub... Let this one sink without a trace. [Jan 2012, p.106]
  2. Dec 13, 2011
    Jaws: Ultimate Predator isn't a good game by any stretch (although it's still more interesting than the bloodier 3DS version). It's ugly, clumsy and buggy, and will hugely disappoint anyone who's just looking to play as a giant shark that messily eats people. For all its faults, however, it's still surprisingly competent.