2.8

1. AnonymousConnor
    May 24, 2008
    Remember that old 80's game fad where we stack the wooden blocks into a tower, we pull them out, and whoever makes the tower collapse loses? Hear the crickets? Yeah, 'cause neither do I. Guess what? They made a VIDEO GAME of it. For the Wii!

This game is an atrocious, useless, boring piece of *YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ON METACRITIC*. That's pretty much it. (In case

(In case you're wondering, I did post the *YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ON METACRITIC* thing.
  2. WarrenS.
    Dec 16, 2007
    Bad! Useless! Concept doesn't work at all! Nothing good to say about it.
  3. Andyman
    Dec 29, 2007
    Hmm... a bad video game version of a really dull real-life game. I bet it sells a million, because Moms and Dads everywhere think the Wii is the Second Coming of Christ. What the Wii really is, though, is a very underpowered last-gen system hiding behind a gimmick that is getting old very, very fast, and Jenga is just moving this process forward that much faster. Actually, keep churningHmm... a bad video game version of a really dull real-life game. I bet it sells a million, because Moms and Dads everywhere think the Wii is the Second Coming of Christ. What the Wii really is, though, is a very underpowered last-gen system hiding behind a gimmick that is getting old very, very fast, and Jenga is just moving this process forward that much faster. Actually, keep churning out this garbage for the Wii, guys... it keeps my 360 and PS3 relatively crap-free! Thanks! Expand

#93 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#61 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Horrid AI, broken physics, and terrible game design conspire to topple Jenga World Tour.
  2. If you really want some Jenga action, you'll be far better off buying the classic block game and make the loser reset the tower.
  3. Whatever strange, mirror universe insanity might lead you to play a video game version of Jenga rather than the real thing, you are unlikely to advance past the first few games.