2.0

1. BCC
    Dec 26, 2008
    Got this for X-mas. Very disappointing. The character des not respond well to the movement of the Wii controller. You can basically stand still and at the end of the time period it says you did very well. Hard to navigate and you have to "run" for 2 minutes to get anywhere and then have the activity you chose be unresponsive. Don't buy this for anyone!
  2. christinac
    Jan 11, 2009
    When you exercise with it the movements from the character isnt as fast as you are. if i was sweating the character was hardly moving? jillian is mean in the gym but in the game shes nice theres really no motivation to even want to put the game in.
  3. BarbL
    Jan 13, 2009
    Very poor activities. Movement of the onscreen player and yourself don't match. You get a good workout trying to make the character move, but it is very frustrating and not fun at all. Stick to other games for now.
  4. HollieH
    Jan 23, 2009
    It is not even a game you can use for a fitness tool. The game has horrible graphics and is not challenging. It was a waste of money.
  5. JosephN
    Jan 23, 2009
    not very innovative. Menial activities that might get the job done of burning calories but it doesn't really use the Wii Fit and it's hard to stay entertained.
  6. RebeckaF
    Jan 24, 2009
    This is the worst fitness experience I have ever had. Jillian Michaels should be ashamed to have her name on this game.
  7. GumbyS
    Jan 25, 2009
    The controls are poorly responsive and delayed, causing you the exerciser to flail your arms wildly just to get the thing to work, all the while your character sits there getting smacked by paintballs or not moving at all through the obstacles. The kicker is that while your character sits there seemingly mocking you, Jillian is the background going "great job! Keep it up!". I was able to The controls are poorly responsive and delayed, causing you the exerciser to flail your arms wildly just to get the thing to work, all the while your character sits there getting smacked by paintballs or not moving at all through the obstacles. The kicker is that while your character sits there seemingly mocking you, Jillian is the background going "great job! Keep it up!". I was able to return it for store credit with a LOT of sweet talking and get My Fitness coach which is a MUCH better choice. Save your money for sure. Expand
  8. JaredR
    Feb 1, 2009
    Simply put the game does not work. The onscreen charachter does not respond to control inputs. I even looked up tehincal support tips on Majesco Entertainment's website and that didn't help. Clearly the programming and testing of this game were flawed. If you buy it, you'll end up not using it and will have wasted your money!
  9. JoanneT
    Feb 3, 2009
    Game is very inflexible and doesn't seem to respond to user at all. I found on some taks that I could stand still and my avatar would continue to work out while "Jillian" offered praise. There were other activities that didn't work at all. A big disappointment.
    Apr 8, 2009
    The workout itself is great, but the controls don't "work" for the motions on the TV. Kind of pointless. And there is no one to email, mail, call, nothing to ask how, what, or why it is not working. But I can work up a darn good sweat if I do what the video wants me to do. So I use it more as an exercise vidoe, knowing I would never do this stuff on my own. More fitness than WII fit, The workout itself is great, but the controls don't "work" for the motions on the TV. Kind of pointless. And there is no one to email, mail, call, nothing to ask how, what, or why it is not working. But I can work up a darn good sweat if I do what the video wants me to do. So I use it more as an exercise vidoe, knowing I would never do this stuff on my own. More fitness than WII fit, but less keeping track of stuff. Doesn't matter, most days I just walk my 2 big dogs anyways. Expand
  11. ShansterG
    Apr 19, 2009
    Poor controlling, poor usage of the controller, almost no use of the board. OK graphics, but a very disappointing purchase. I am a fitness fan, Jillian fan and a wii fan, but those did not come together well in this game.
  12. Mar 3, 2014
    If you don't care for absolute non-responsive controllers and very bad visual then you can burn some fat. The proposed exercises are good, after "playing" some time you feel your body temperature rising and your fat going away, i think it burns more than wii fit plus, but unlike wii fit plus it's completely not enjoyable in terms of gaming.

1. You get the idea – this is by no means a “gamer’s game” and it strains to make the definition of “game” in general. It’s really more of a fitness tool – a fitness tool with an unholy dose of The Biggest Loser mixed in.
  2. The developers could have used some coaching and beatings by Jillian to get this game into shape. Visually it doesn't look like a Wii game, and it barely makes use of Wii's motion controls.
  3. It's completely broken. [Aug 2009, p.99]