6.1

1. Dec 11, 2011
    I'll give the game some credit for having a couple of jump scares (only works when you have your lights off), however the EXTREMELY slow pacing, frustrating controls and predictable moments really ruins the experience with Ju-on: The Grudge. If you like haunted house simulation gameplay, this might be your kind of game, though it seems less scary if you're retrying a level again. II'll give the game some credit for having a couple of jump scares (only works when you have your lights off), however the EXTREMELY slow pacing, frustrating controls and predictable moments really ruins the experience with Ju-on: The Grudge. If you like haunted house simulation gameplay, this might be your kind of game, though it seems less scary if you're retrying a level again. I recommend renting Ju-on: the Grudge and playing it with friends first. Hardcore single playing gamers will definitely get bored from this game right away. Collapse
  2. Feb 24, 2014
    Good Haunted house simulator. I play this on halloween since I think I'm too old to trick-or-treat. The walk control slow and is bad for people who are impatient. The scare meter you see for the end of the game seems not to work very well.
  3. Dec 4, 2014
    The worst controls i have ever seen in a game... jump scares that wouldn't even scare a baby, I don't know why people are giving this game 4 and over score because it is just horrible. i would avoid this game for the sake of your life.
  4. Dec 11, 2011

1. The corpse of survival horror gets another beating with gameplay as intangible as its ghostly antagonists.
  2. For these reasons, like a horror film, you’ll play it once then never play it again because you know what is coming and it is not scary the second time round. Therefore, I’d recommend you rent it rather than buy it.
  3. For those of you that care, I've gone through an eighth of a liter of scotch since starting this review. And I'm certain that the number of brain cells I've killed is only a small fraction of the number that committed suicide from being exposed to Ju-On. They were lucky.