6.4

1. Feb 24, 2014
    Good Haunted house simulator. I play this on halloween since I think I'm too old to trick-or-treat. The walk control slow and is bad for people who are impatient. The scare meter you see for the end of the game seems not to work very well.
  2. Nov 4, 2013
    The game provides a creepy atmosphere and definitely makes you jump when it's many jumpscares appear. Ju-on: The Grudge is a very good game for the genre it's in and it's worth the $30 to play. The only downside is the gameplay sometimes distracting the player from the scary factor that the game has.
  3. Jun 24, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. good horror game, the problem is the longevity, only five levels. Faithful at style of the movie. Searching all objects lengthens the game experience, but is equally too short Expand
  4. May 12, 2012
    I actually think that this game it's a good game for wii, the graphics are not that good but it's good enough for wii, I actually like the storyline, in some situations there's some errors that need to be fixed. The only thing that is really annoying in the game is the controls, the main character moves soooooo slow and if you play this in computer it's really hard to rotate.
  5. Dec 11, 2011
    I'll give the game some credit for having a couple of jump scares (only works when you have your lights off), however the EXTREMELY slow pacing, frustrating controls and predictable moments really ruins the experience with Ju-on: The Grudge. If you like haunted house simulation gameplay, this might be your kind of game, though it seems less scary if you're retrying a level again. I recommend renting Ju-on: the Grudge and playing it with friends first. Hardcore single playing gamers will definitely get bored from this game right away. Expand

1. The corpse of survival horror gets another beating with gameplay as intangible as its ghostly antagonists.
  2. For these reasons, like a horror film, you’ll play it once then never play it again because you know what is coming and it is not scary the second time round. Therefore, I’d recommend you rent it rather than buy it.
  3. For those of you that care, I've gone through an eighth of a liter of scotch since starting this review. And I'm certain that the number of brain cells I've killed is only a small fraction of the number that committed suicide from being exposed to Ju-On. They were lucky.