• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Oct 12, 2010
7.2

1. May 24, 2014
    One of the classic moves of the century - Luke Christian !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Jan 3, 2012
    Good game, gets everyone involved but the song selection is rubbish.
    You should get this game, but now just dance 3 is out get that instead it picks up the movements much better.
  3. Oct 8, 2011
    I love this game its endless fun for the whole family! If you and your kids are looking for a fun game that includes dancing and a great workout get this game i reccomend it to everyone certainly a 10/10
  4. Jul 8, 2011
    A great game certainly had fun with it and It's the only one of the "Just Dance"it is a great family game you can play with the family on holidays when you have them come over. it will get the kids off your butt so you can do something without them bothering you.
  5. Mar 8, 2011
    This game was a huge hit at my family's Christmas celebration. After stuffing our face with Christmas dinner, we all played this game, including the old uncles, parents, all my cousins, and even the little young kids. This is really fun. The interface is beautifully conceived. Nice choice of music and the moves are great! Get it!
  6. Jan 2, 2011
    It all comes down, really, to whether you actually like to dance. If you don't, Just Dance 2 will hardly change your mind. Oddly enough though, liking games and liking to dance aren't mutually exclusive, and if â
  7. Oct 16, 2010
    Another triumph! Certainly as good as the original, but nicely developed. It is now better at picking up movement, has more (and better) tunes, is quicker between tunes and adds in competitive partner/duet dancing. If you haven't got JD1 then I'd still pay the extra few quid and get this one first.

The critics will doubtless hate it still, but everyone from my 3 year old daughter to my 35
    year old neighbour have been dancing and laughing in my living room for most of the day. Not exactly sophisticated, but very nicely presented and brilliant fun, not to mention a seriously good workout. Expand
  8. Oct 8, 2011

1. Feb 23, 2011
    The game is nothing more than it pretends to be. It's about dancing and the music selection is great.
  2. Jan 12, 2011
    Just Dance 2 is the perfect party game. If you'll play it occasionally with your friends, you'll enjoy it in a great way, but if you are looking for a strong single player experience... well! Just look for something else.
  3. Jan 10, 2011
    Overall, despite the sometimes finicky Wiimote controls, Just Dance! is a fantastic dance game for the Wii and one I certainly recommend for all you dance freaks out there or anyone looking for a good work-out game.