7.6

1. Feb 26, 2012
    This game isn't meant to be revolutionary. It does what it does best, and that is making us dance to some great musical tracks! I also want to mention that I sweat on this more than I usually do at the gym, so if you wanna lose some fat, try this game!
  2. Nov 26, 2011
    There is a severe lack of female perspective on this site and in support of Miss(Mrs) Representation we are going to do something about it. WATCH OUT BOYS!! Here is a review on this game from my daughter:

My friends and I can play Just Dance for a loooooong time. We like most of the songs and we love to dance. The game is not hard. It's just fun to dance! It does get tiring though so you have to play something else later.

1. Jan 16, 2012
    With Just Dance 3, Ubisoft maintains its hegemony in dancing games on the Wii, and bet on fun to reach an even wider audience.
  2. Dec 7, 2011
    The tracklist is weaker too. [Dec 2011, p.73]
  3. Nov 9, 2011
    The simultaneously dancing in Just Dance 3 is a fantastic new option and the tracklist couldn't be better. The presentation is great as well, with weird looking dance teachers and easy to get into gameplay.