Just Dance 4 Wii

7.3

1. Dec 26, 2012
    Again, I barely play my Wii and the games that I do play are so terrible that I subscibe to 'if you don't have anything nice to say' and don't review them. But I got stuck playing this game on the Wii. And it's almost too aweful for words. I also played it on Kinect, and while that was a pain to play it at least felt kinda revolutionary. This feels like every other movement-based game everAgain, I barely play my Wii and the games that I do play are so terrible that I subscibe to 'if you don't have anything nice to say' and don't review them. But I got stuck playing this game on the Wii. And it's almost too aweful for words. I also played it on Kinect, and while that was a pain to play it at least felt kinda revolutionary. This feels like every other movement-based game ever made on the Wii. Nintendo, PLEASE just go away, Forever. Expand
  2. Oct 29, 2012
    This review contains spoilers. Well, actually, Just Dance 4 is a very good game for wii, you can purchase it without fear.

**Pros:
    -- The musics and the choreographs are perfect for teens.
    -- It's a good game to play with friends and cousins, it got very funny when a lot of people are playing.

**Cons:
    -- It actually just have this popular musics, different from JD 1,2 and 3.
    -- Some choreographs are a little bit difficult and some ones are a little bit repetitive.

Some people are saying that in the song "What Makes you Beautiful" there are just 4 members, and this is wrong. Actually, we need to look at it from the ubisoft point. You can play only with 4 controls, so it would be strange 5 people dancing in the song, this isn't a mistake :)

Other thing that I would like to see again is the points system presented on JD 2. It got a lot more easier to see the differences between the players during the music.

I got a little bit sad with the cons, but the game still a good game to play, specially with friends.

#6 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2012
#9 Most Shared Wii Game of 2012

1. Oct 15, 2012
    Wii controls continue to disappoint.
  2. Oct 12, 2012
    No big change for Just Dance 4 that offers enough new things to push players to buy it. and enjoy it with its girlfriend. With 40 new songs to dance on and the introduction of a new Battle mode, Just Dance 4 is THE game to insert in your console when you want to spend a good evening with your friends.
  3. Oct 11, 2012
    The controls (at least for the Wii) still need some tightening, but Ubisoft is doing a great job with each installment, adding some new modes, adjusting things that may not have succeeded in the past, and delivering a consistently fun rhythm game in a genre that seems ready to be put out to pasture.