• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 17, 2009
8.0

1. Nov 11, 2011
    I do the moves in the exactly how the game does it but it is unresponsive to what I do. I never win because the game is so random when it comes to the movements even when I do the moves exactly the way they are shown on screen.
  2. Jul 25, 2011
    I better set my self in going to the Disco with my friends and girlfriend rather than playing this. This is a reason why some software developers still don't understand to work with the WII games. In Fact the game doesn't even have a big music list , giving the option to throw it in the antique stuff . Also, the movement aren't readable , well, most of them, so is easy too cheat.
  3. Oct 11, 2010
    The official reviewers dont understand what this game is all about. You start up the game and you just dance. There's no modern unlocking of things, there are no controls other than holding the wiimote. You just have fun and dance. Very well done for non-gamers and people who just want to dance and not be bothered with anything else. Lots of fun when family gathers around.
  4. Jan 28, 2011
    Multiplayer this game and you'll have laughs, laughs and guess what? MORE LAUGHS!
    The game makes you DANCE, not just step here or there, dance!

The only bad thing in this game is the ausense of level choise and the fact that the game comes with all song unblock! There's no purpose playing singleplayer to unlock things or "fight" with another dancer :(
  5. Sep 25, 2010
    I play a LOT of games, and there is no denying that in technical terms (graphics, responsiveness, variety) this is pretty poor. On the other hand, it achieves exactly what the Wii is supposed to achieve: getting people off the sofa and engaging with their friends and families through games. Today I had 3 neighbours and 4 kids all dancing and hooting with laughter for about an hour. Priceless.
  6. Oct 16, 2010
    Just dance is pretty awesome ! You have have a wide range of songs they you know nearlly all of them. It picks your moves up so accuratley. If you like to loose weight I could tell you it made me loose weight more than the 'Wii fit' because when I came off it and went on the wii fit I lost my weight to my target.

1. Technically flawed but undeniably fun with the right company (and probably several crates of beer). [Mar 2010, p.66]
  2. Granted, at the $40 price tag you'd probably be better off investing more money and grabbing DDR, Rock Band, or Guitar Hero for an experience that is going to last longer, and is ultimately more satisfying.
  3. Just Dance is the sort of game that you should know if you’re going to hate it or not just from taking a moment to examine the box. If the thought of recreating Katy Perry and Kylie Minogue videos in your living room makes you want to bash your head into a wall, then you probably don’t need me to tell you that this game will drive you to act on that desire.