Kororinpa: Marble Mania Wii

• Release Date: Mar 20, 2007
8.7

1. MichaelH.
    Aug 8, 2007
    This is what the Wii was made for. An especially welcomed title early in the Wii's life when the only alternative was mini-games.
  2. LucL.
    May 26, 2007
    Must-play. Great experience, too short. Some challenge, but always keeps you going back for more. Maybe rent it ?
  3. SimonS.
    Jun 6, 2007
    I found this game to be very addictive and as an adult I like that it requires subtlety in movement rather than thumb mashing and wild swinging. I would certainly by more games like this, keep them coming.
  4. TonyL.
    Dec 10, 2007
    I'm not a gamer. Bought a WII this year at age 63. I'm an engineer and found this game quite a challenge in its 3D puzzles. I did get all 45 levels and was a bit disappointed to only unlock the mirror puzzles. But I had many, many enjoyable, and at times frustrating, hours. Looking forward to a sequel.
  5. ettörillö
    May 16, 2007
    So simple, so great. It's incredible what a little ball can make you feel. Cool board designs, good challenge, fantastic music. A relaxing & exciting combination. A game for every age. Maybe a little short, but quit addictive. A must play
  6. W.C.
    May 25, 2007
    Cute, fun, challenging, nonviolent game. My kids, ages 1-6, like to watch me play and cheer when I win a new type of ball or earn a trophy for a good time.
  7. JulianA.
    Jun 3, 2007
    I think I LOVE it!!! The sounds are so peaceful, it's alot of fun, and also I love the different marbles you can choose from. Really, I think it's a great game.
  8. G.A.
    Jun 7, 2007
    What a perfect game for the Wii! And given how few good games are available at this time for the console, it's especially good. The graphics are clear and very well designed, and the music is pleasant and unobtrusive. Perfect for my little ones.

#64 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

1. Edge Magazine
    With handsomely designed environments, and a deviously three-dimensional approach to level design, Kororinpa is exactly the kind of simple, sustaining software that the Wii needs to build on. [Feb 2007, p.84]
  2. Kororinpa wowed us with its lithe 3D flexibility, but it lied about its depth. Now we're stuck: we can't ever go back to "Monkey Ball," but know we've been cheated. Life is so hard. [JPN Import; Mar 2007, p.48]
  3. games(TM)
    With slightly more content and slightly improved visuals, it would have been essential. As it is, if you want a brief and thoroughly entertaining alternative to Banana Blitz, roll with this. [Feb 2007, p.124]