7.9

1. Jul 14, 2012
    Like Star Wars and Indiana Jones, I absolutely adore Harry Potter and I was glad to see it get a Lego video game. Very creative and extremely fun. Great job, Traveler's Tales!
  2. Oct 19, 2010
    Great fun. Funny animations. Classic for any kids or adult-kids what love harry potter. Very clean and well done, hours upon hours of challenges. My kids love it, they are 7 and 10. Get it!
  3. Feb 4, 2011
    I have loved the wii lego games but Harry Potter is trash - never have I found so many glitches, been forced to start over, etc. At 95+%, due to a glitch, I can't finish. The achievements are not part of this version so a large part of the game is not even available. I should not have to buy a different system and the game a second time to access the entire game. Don't waste your moneyI have loved the wii lego games but Harry Potter is trash - never have I found so many glitches, been forced to start over, etc. At 95+%, due to a glitch, I can't finish. The achievements are not part of this version so a large part of the game is not even available. I should not have to buy a different system and the game a second time to access the entire game. Don't waste your money - it could be a good game but the glitches have taken the fun out of it. Expand
  4. Aug 10, 2011
    Lego Harry Potter is a great game for challenging children's minds, much like professor Layton, I would recommend this game for children 10 and up. Even adults can enjoy this magical fantasy world where bordom is not tolerated. One of the BEST Lego games ever!
  5. May 31, 2014
    The game is excellent, progressing at a good pace. It has ingeniously hidden collectibles, and it has an excellent character roster. Like other Lego games, I wanted to collect all I could. The graphics were good, and I rarely had to complain. The only thing I can really complain about is the easiness of getting lost. The game is quite fun to explore, but the amount of area to explore canThe game is excellent, progressing at a good pace. It has ingeniously hidden collectibles, and it has an excellent character roster. Like other Lego games, I wanted to collect all I could. The graphics were good, and I rarely had to complain. The only thing I can really complain about is the easiness of getting lost. The game is quite fun to explore, but the amount of area to explore can feel baffling. Also, if you haven't seen the movies or read the books, you are going to not understand the story. Expand

1. While Harry Potter doesn't offer much innovation for the LEGO franchise, it at least puts it back on track.
    LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is a love letter to fans of the Boy Who Lived. The comedic cutscenes toying with canon, the hundreds of hidden things to find, and the general sense of a great LEGO game paired with a great series really makes this game a standout.
  3. The concept of LEGO Games blends perfectly with the Harry Potter franchise. Possibly the best LEGO Game to date!