6.6

1. Mar 22, 2013
    I had this game for three years and played it from time to time, but it's no one of those games where I feel like I can come back to. One reason is because of the difficulty of some puzzles in the game and it sometimes gets irritating. But once you get through the game and start trotting through the levels, it can be a very fun game.
  2. Dec 30, 2013
    This game is not a fun game at all. It is the same stupid Lego sham and I would rather play a crappy game like Ride to Hell Retribution more. What a flat out disappointment.

#45 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#29 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. Nintendo Power
    Ultimately, the main draw of LEGO Indiana Jones is playing through many of the movies' most memorable moments in the charming LEGO style, and the game definitely succeeds in doing that. [July 2008, p.87]
    Traveller's Tales has once again delivered an experience that boils down to smashing stuff over and over again while searching for secrets, while also managing to make that formula fun and addictive.
    As enjoyable as the game is, it's even more fun with a second player (although there's no online play, sadly).