6.6

1. Jul 14, 2012
    Similar to Lego Star Wars in a lot of ways, which is absolutely a good thing. I am also a big fan of Indiana Jones, so this game was absolutely perfect for me.
  2. LeighG.
    Jun 16, 2008
    More great fun for the whole family.
  3. NathanH.
    Aug 3, 2008
    Very similar to the lego star wars game, but i found it more enjoyable. I personally always have liked the indiana jones movies better than the star wars movies so i guess that it made the game more enjoyable for me. The sound effects for the guns are pathetic though. This is a must get game.
  4. May 3, 2014
    While I would not say this game is nearly as fun as the LEGO Star Wars games, LEGO Indiana Jones is still a very enjoyable entry in the LEGO game franchise. Any Indiana Jones fan will come to love the Indiana Jones movies come in LEGO form; not to mention there's some humor to enjoy as well, however most of the humor might only please children. The gameplay is great, while I still likeWhile I would not say this game is nearly as fun as the LEGO Star Wars games, LEGO Indiana Jones is still a very enjoyable entry in the LEGO game franchise. Any Indiana Jones fan will come to love the Indiana Jones movies come in LEGO form; not to mention there's some humor to enjoy as well, however most of the humor might only please children. The gameplay is great, while I still like LEGO Star Wars games better, I love that the levels of this game are more complex now with more challenges to behold which can be pretty fun. I also like the ability to swing the Wii Remote to use Indiana Jones whip (Wii exclusive feature) and it's kinda funny how he can swing over girls to kiss. Overall, while this may not be as exciting as it was exploring the galaxy in LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Indiana Jones is still fun and I think that it's a good game for both kids and adults to play. Expand

#45 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#28 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. Nintendo Power
    Ultimately, the main draw of LEGO Indiana Jones is playing through many of the movies' most memorable moments in the charming LEGO style, and the game definitely succeeds in doing that. [July 2008, p.87]
    Traveller's Tales has once again delivered an experience that boils down to smashing stuff over and over again while searching for secrets, while also managing to make that formula fun and addictive.
    As enjoyable as the game is, it's even more fun with a second player (although there's no online play, sadly).