8.8

1. Dec 1, 2010
    This is very good, better than the lego Indiana Jones and Lego batman games I've played. Excellent humor, very true to the story and it works very well on the Wii. Plus, for the price yu get a whole lot of gaming here. it will take you a while to play through it all. I am so pleased.
  2. May 22, 2011
    This game is one of the best games I played. I can play the story multiplayer the story is entertaining it syncs your hand movements to the lightsaber on the screen. get this game its awesome!
  3. Jun 28, 2012
    The game has an engaging plot and is very good, it is very accurate to the story of star wars and is very good, however the camera angles are poor and the controls need a bit of work but overall the game is better than most games in this style, I hate the fact that my teammates cannot kill anyone because they are stupid and keep falling off ledges and they keep blowing up themselves.
  4. Jul 14, 2012
    The very first game I really fell in love with. As both a big fan of Star Wars and LEGO, this game was a perfect form of entertainment to me. I recommend this to everyone.
  5. Jul 4, 2014
    Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for Wii is still one my Fav Lego games that i enjoy
    i love trying unlock characters in the game, the game lacks online multplayer unlike xbox 360 version but still enjoyable to play
  6. Sep 11, 2013
    This is the funnest Lego game I ever played, the gameplay is fun, the graphics looks great, and not only that, in this game you play through all six of the Star Wars movies in just one game. Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga is just awesome. Score: 4/5.

Still, it's a fun title and one worth getting for the little Star Wars fanatic in your life. [Dec 2007, p.127]
  2. Veterans will appreciate these new additions the most. The bonus features/content, reworked levels and new modes will delight fans. [Dec 2007, p.57]
  3. Despite all of these cool minor additions, the core gameplay feels mostly like one big retread. With all of the great new games coming out this holiday, it’s hard to justify replaying this series. For diehard fans, however, this is the definitive LEGO Star Wars game.