LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga Wii

8.9

1. LiamD
    Dec 30, 2009
    My 8 and 10 y.o.'s love this game and play it a lot. It is an entertaining game for me and their little brother to watch as they play. Lots of interesting exploring to be done. When things get shot they break into lego pieces and fade away. Cool game.
  2. MarinaD.
    Jan 14, 2008
    This game is my favorite for Wii so far. I played for Xbox also but this one is better! Can't wait to play Indiana Jones and Batman! I hope that are as good as LSW.
  3. CP
    Mar 30, 2008
    This is my favorite game. My children and I play it all the time.
  4. RobT.
    Apr 1, 2008
    My kids and I love to play this game. We've already have played through all 6 movies and are now going back through it again to unlock the other elements. 36 hours of game time...my wife is going to kill me! ;-) We can't wait for Indy to come out!
  5. JimS
    Dec 13, 2008
    This is one of the top 3 wii games I own (17). Everyone will have a good time playing this. Kids and adults.
  6. May 22, 2011
    This game is one of the best games I played. I can play the story multiplayer the story is entertaining it syncs your hand movements to the lightsaber on the screen. get this game its awesome!
  7. Jun 28, 2012
    The game has an engaging plot and is very good, it is very accurate to the story of star wars and is very good, however the camera angles are poor and the controls need a bit of work but overall the game is better than most games in this style, I hate the fact that my teammates cannot kill anyone because they are stupid and keep falling off ledges and they keep blowing up themselves.
  8. Jul 14, 2012
    The very first game I really fell in love with. As both a big fan of Star Wars and LEGO, this game was a perfect form of entertainment to me. I recommend this to everyone.
  9. Jul 4, 2014
    Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for Wii is still one my Fav Lego games that i enjoy
    i love trying unlock characters in the game, the game lacks online multplayer unlike xbox 360 version but still enjoyable to play
  10. Aug 24, 2015
    This is one fun game. You can explore the Star Wars universe but in LEGO form. The graphics are pretty good. The gameplay is good. The levels are big and they require a lot of exploring because there is a lot of stuff to find. This game is funny and just a blast to play. You can play through all 6 Star Wars movies. And they are cool. This game will take a while to complete so be ready.This is one fun game. You can explore the Star Wars universe but in LEGO form. The graphics are pretty good. The gameplay is good. The levels are big and they require a lot of exploring because there is a lot of stuff to find. This game is funny and just a blast to play. You can play through all 6 Star Wars movies. And they are cool. This game will take a while to complete so be ready. This game is made for explorers because there is so much exploring to do. This game is pretty awesome. Expand
  11. JoeyG.
    Jan 2, 2008
    This is probably the best game that I have played on the Wii so far. The graphics are great, it stays hilariously true to the original story, and never ceases to entertain. I have logged 10hrs so far in game, and only completed 40% of the content. That says a lot for replay value and longevity. I only wish the Wookiee Bowcaster would allow you to hold the fire button down to charge it up This is probably the best game that I have played on the Wii so far. The graphics are great, it stays hilariously true to the original story, and never ceases to entertain. I have logged 10hrs so far in game, and only completed 40% of the content. That says a lot for replay value and longevity. I only wish the Wookiee Bowcaster would allow you to hold the fire button down to charge it up for a more powerful attack. Collapse
  12. NickB.
    Jan 5, 2008
    I have yet to play the original Lego Star Wars games, but for a first timer, and avid Star Wars fan, this is by far one of my favorite games out for the Wii.
  13. ChrisF.
    Nov 8, 2007
    I have both of the orginals for PS2 which I love and the complete saga for Wii is even better.
  14. MikeB.
    Dec 5, 2007
    I didn't expect much when I rented it and was really blown away. 2 player co-op mode, funny cut scenes, a ton of bonus material and extra challenges. Me and my kids love it.
  15. Jeffm
    May 6, 2008
    My Kids LOVE this game. It has a ton of levels and options and they are always finding new levels to unlock. The graphics are very good and the story is in line with the movies.
  16. KyleB
    Jun 4, 2008
    This game truly puts a new and entertaining twist on the Star Wars movies. It contains hours and hours of gameplay in order to get all of the unlock-able features. This keeps the game interesting long after you have "completed" all of the levels.
  17. D.KKong
    Jan 21, 2008
    It was a very well based out game and allot of features and violence.
  18. LeiaT.
    Feb 15, 2008
    This is the best of the Lego Star Wars games! There is always new things to do. You can also unlock an Indiana Jones! XD LOVE IT!
  19. HansS.
    Nov 16, 2007
    A lot of fun! I play it with my 9 year old, and we both have a good time. We can't wait for the Lego Indiana Jones saga coming out next year.
  20. Dec 1, 2010
    This is very good, better than the lego Indiana Jones and Lego batman games I've played. Excellent humor, very true to the story and it works very well on the Wii. Plus, for the price yu get a whole lot of gaming here. it will take you a while to play through it all. I am so pleased.
  21. Sep 11, 2013
    This is the funnest Lego game I ever played, the gameplay is fun, the graphics looks great, and not only that, in this game you play through all six of the Star Wars movies in just one game. Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga is just awesome. Score: 4/5.
  22. SherruG.
    Jun 5, 2008
    Addictive. Cute. That's all I kind of need from a game. It isn't the most challenging thing on the planet but its a nice change of pace from say, shooting people in the back of the head as they run for cover. Oh Call of Duty 4. I love you most.
  23. JeffM.
    Feb 11, 2008
    A great rental -- but you don't need it for longer than a week to completely finish the game.
  24. JMo
    Mar 25, 2008
    I was very skeptical of the game, and ended up being pleasantly shocked. The game is absurd (in a good way), and there's so many options on how to play (1 or 2 player RPG, arcade vs battle mode, vehicle racing) that odds are you'll get a $ worth of entertainment out of it.
  25. Jun 11, 2013
    This game was fun. It represented Star Wars pretty well. It had interesting powers and characters. Multiplayer fighting was fun. The bonus levels and Jabba missions were cool. Then why am I not rating a 10/10? That's because it has many issues. The camera won't angle right at certain times, and some levels have fiendishly difficult puzzles. And, like most LEGO WII titles, it has quite aThis game was fun. It represented Star Wars pretty well. It had interesting powers and characters. Multiplayer fighting was fun. The bonus levels and Jabba missions were cool. Then why am I not rating a 10/10? That's because it has many issues. The camera won't angle right at certain times, and some levels have fiendishly difficult puzzles. And, like most LEGO WII titles, it has quite a bit of FPS problems and bugs. But overall, fun game. Expand
  26. Oct 23, 2013
    I remember after playing Lego Star Wars I said to myself that they have to make a game with both Lego star Wars games combined and they did. Everything that was fun with the first two games is in and they added some new levels, and different game modes. This was the first Wii game I played and what a way to start.
  27. Dec 25, 2013
    Sure, it has plenty of glitches and the whole system seems to be old, but the game itself is one that I can keep on playing, and once you think you beat the game, there's more stuff for you to do.
  28. Dec 9, 2014
    LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga is a great game that involves your favorite Star Wars characters, settings, vehicles, objects and sound effects... in LEGO. It retells the story of Star Wars with no dialogue so its pretty hard to know whats happening exactly, and it has its problems. Firstly, the graphics look like garbage, then, the variety of your use with the light saber. You only swingLEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga is a great game that involves your favorite Star Wars characters, settings, vehicles, objects and sound effects... in LEGO. It retells the story of Star Wars with no dialogue so its pretty hard to know whats happening exactly, and it has its problems. Firstly, the graphics look like garbage, then, the variety of your use with the light saber. You only swing your sword 3 times and then it repeats again... and again and again and again. But overall this game is fun with a friend not 2 friends because the game is only 2 player so...yeah. But I do recommend buying it. Expand

#19 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#21 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

Still, it's a fun title and one worth getting for the little Star Wars fanatic in your life. [Dec 2007, p.127]
  2. Games Master UK
    Veterans will appreciate these new additions the most. The bonus features/content, reworked levels and new modes will delight fans. [Dec 2007, p.57]
  3. Despite all of these cool minor additions, the core gameplay feels mostly like one big retread. With all of the great new games coming out this holiday, it’s hard to justify replaying this series. For diehard fans, however, this is the definitive LEGO Star Wars game.