7.1

1. Nov 13, 2014
    The game is glitchy, follows the Lego cookie-cutter system, but finally extends beyond the same old thing we see from Lego. This time, we get a Skyrim rip-off in having a world to explore outside of levels with sidequests! Though it may seem like a bad thing to rip-off other games, this game benefits from that and other advancements, as Lego desperately needs to change its formula (or elseThe game is glitchy, follows the Lego cookie-cutter system, but finally extends beyond the same old thing we see from Lego. This time, we get a Skyrim rip-off in having a world to explore outside of levels with sidequests! Though it may seem like a bad thing to rip-off other games, this game benefits from that and other advancements, as Lego desperately needs to change its formula (or else become EA and Activision). Expand
  2. Mar 26, 2017
    The worst version of one of the best Lego games. Lego LOTR is incredible, but I didn't know that until I sold my Wii version and tried it on PS3 instead. 360 and PC are also good options, this is a great game, just don't play Lego games on the Wii! The controls make it a chore to play.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Years of slow innovation have resulted in a game worthy of the LOTR name. Probably not a classic, but the journey there and back again is a treat.
  2. Dec 7, 2012
    LEGO Lord of the Rings is as fun as every other LEGO game, but mostly for all the Tolkien fans out there.