LIT Wii

7.5

1. KyleSellers
    Feb 16, 2009
    Without a doubt, the best game I've played on WiiWare yet. It actually innovates, which seems to be something severely lacking on WiiWare.

There are a few aspects which seem clunky, but it more than makes up for those with a clever concept and an excellent take on the somewhat stale puzzle genre. I would highly recommend this. Hopefully this series can gain some traction,

I would highly recommend this. Hopefully this series can gain some traction, I'd love to see it on the DS or Xbox Live Arcade!

The whole "use the lights" mechanic is refreshingly unique, and there's definitely a sense of satisfaction after you've figured out the room's solution.
  2. WayForward put a lot of time and work into LIT at it shows; it’s not perfect but if you’re in the mood for a puzzle game with a difference, break out your flashlight and watch out for what hides in the dark.
  3. The presentation has some clever and fun touches, and frustration and blemishes not withstanding, fans of both puzzles and the macabre should definitely give the game a look.