5.0

1. Andy(OmegaLand)
    Dec 3, 2009
    This game is awesome!!! It's really really badly acted, the lightun stuff doesn't really work like a gun, it's next to impossible, but it's AWESOME!!!
  2. Jun 27, 2016
    The game is over the top, crap. The acting is absolutely the worst I've seen in a video game, the controls are unresponsive, and it's boring as all hell. Do not get this game.
  3. Nov 16, 2016
    Yup, this is a rehash of the Mad Dog Titles on the Wii. I can understand, that a lot of players may get sick of these games. I've never played these games before getting this compilation. The controls work well, the game is a decent challenge. The cheesy acting adds to the charm, the game doesn't take itself seriously and I do like that.

There’s something enjoyable about playing something as awful as Mad Dog McCree. These rigid lightgun games are satisfyingly terrible. But make no mistake: they are bad. Oh, they are bad indeed. But priced right at $20 for all three bad, bad games.
  2. The shooting reticule isn’t responsive enough for quick-draw events and oftentimes the video clips jump enough that you’ll miss your shot. On the plus side, the undertakers in this game are a hoot.
  3. If you remember the originals (fondly of course), you will definitely want to pick this up. If this is your first time packing a six-shooter in the Wild West, you might want to consider a rental first.