Madden NFL 07 Wii

8.0

1. EliL.
    Mar 24, 2007
    Madden 07 is a pretty good game, it's hard at first then it's easier. You get sucked in to madden 07 in the first quarter. I think you'll like it.
  2. SWise
    Nov 25, 2006
    Have this game on PC and now on Wii. Wii version is soooo much better then PC with gameped. The throwing with the wiimote is a highlight (bullet passes, Standard, and Lob passes depending on how you throw the wiimote) and the big hit controlls of thrusting the wiimote and nunchuk toward the player makes you feel more involved in the game. It makes playing defence interesting.
  3. MaxS.
    Dec 1, 2006
    The passing game is amazing and makes you think and see te field like a real QB. However, the pass defense is very difficult with the remote and I often find myself out of position. This is the ultimate football game when it comes to everything you can control.
  4. JeffZ.
    Dec 4, 2007
    Makes the current football games much easier to play, and I like that. I think I'm starting to tire on the Madden game in general though.
  5. JohnA.
    Jan 3, 2007
    This is the best Madden game I have ever played. Makes good use of the Wii-mote. Spent hours just messing around on it. Awesome multiplayer, loads of extra, and just plain fun.
  6. NeilT.
    Feb 27, 2007
    I used to enjoy playing Madden on the PS2, but it was difficult to get the hang of it (I only played at a buddy's house, so I never got to spend a few hours just learning it). It literally took the first offensive & defensive series on the Wii before I felt like a pro - what used to take a five-button combo you can accomplish with the Wii controller very easily. It might frustrate me I used to enjoy playing Madden on the PS2, but it was difficult to get the hang of it (I only played at a buddy's house, so I never got to spend a few hours just learning it). It literally took the first offensive & defensive series on the Wii before I felt like a pro - what used to take a five-button combo you can accomplish with the Wii controller very easily. It might frustrate me if I spent the past 10 years learning the ins and outs of Madden, but as a casual player this new system rocks. Some of the moves definately take practice (it's far easier to Power Hit then manually intercept for example), but that's going to happen with any game. It's easy enough to pick up & play, and plenty room to get good. I'd recommend this game to anyone looking for a football game on the Wii. Expand
  7. LawrenceP.
    Nov 24, 2006
    After training and a game or two this version of madden becomes very fun and gives you a new way to play. Make sure to play the game with the hd cables because the the only down point here is the outdated graphics.
  8. AaronH.
    Nov 21, 2006
    Overall, the controls work very well. It does take some getting used to, as I found myself mistakingly pressing buttons while trying to pass, juke, stiff-arm, etc.
  9. Sep 16, 2010
    This game was truly amazing my favorite madden of them all. too bad the madden curse totally screwed up shaun alexzanders life. Plus my copy broke so I'm really sad.

#12 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2006
#17 Most Shared Wii Game of 2006

Madden 07 leaves definite room for improvement, but it's a tremendous leap in the right direction. If Madden 07 is any indication expect EA and Nintendo to become very, very good friends this generation.
    The pick-up-and-play impressions started out positive, but as I spent more time with it, the less I enjoyed the novelty and just wished I could play good football... It's all in the game on the field, and with a defense that's allowing old-school, Hail Mary money plays pretty much at will, this doesn't cut it.
  3. Madden NFL 07 for the Wii isn't just a quick-and-dirty port. It's an excellent use of the Wii's motion-sensing capabilities that revitalizes Madden in a number of ways.