7.1

1. Jun 6, 2013
    I love football. I love Wii. I Love Madden. I hate Madden NFL 10 on Wii. With god awful graphics, horrible controls, and lack of features, the Wii version falls very flat. The 360 version is really fun. But anyone who played Madden 10 on wii, would like to forget Madden 10 on Wii
  2. Apr 27, 2013
    Decent sports game for the Wii. Found it pretty stupid you had use codes to unlock more game modes. The game also froze multiple times when I was in the middle of a superstar game. I will give the game props for it's fun and intriguing 5 on 5 mode.
  3. Sep 16, 2010
    Ughhh... this game reaks its terrible compared to other maddens the only thing i liked to do was madden showdown everything else was really bad. My friend always used to play the game and would suck me into playing it with him and it was just awful, more like really boring actually.

1. What hurts the game the most is without a doubt the horrible commentary. It is extremely disappointing for a game like this, EA Sport’s signature title, to have so many problems in the sound department. It’s the one thing that prevents this game from being a solid purchase. If you only own a Wii and need to play a football game this season, then by all means go with Madden NFL 10. On the other hand, if you have a choice, I would strongly recommend buying the game on a different console.
  2. The game proved itself to be accessible and enjoyable to everyone, regardless of any previous experience of the sport, with the hard-and-fast Showdown take on gridiron offering immediate gratification, and the Huddle-Up and Road to Superbowl modes giving plenty of scope for matches other than the traditional head-to-heads.
    If you have three friends who love the sport then Madden 10 will be great fun, but the single player portion has been ignored this year to the degree where it'll be extremely interesting to see if it'll be present at all in Madden 11.