MadWorld Wii

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Mar 10, 2009
8.6

1. Jun 30, 2015
    Overhyped extremely boring game. The black and white (and red) style is terrible and it was very hard to tell what was going on at times due to poor contrast. The violence/gore is there, but not nearly as exciting as many fans claim. I found myself just going through the killing motions after a while just to get enough points to progress to the next area. Too much grinding. And if youOverhyped extremely boring game. The black and white (and red) style is terrible and it was very hard to tell what was going on at times due to poor contrast. The violence/gore is there, but not nearly as exciting as many fans claim. I found myself just going through the killing motions after a while just to get enough points to progress to the next area. Too much grinding. And if you take away the grinding, there isnt much left to play. Expand

#7 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2009
#9 Most Shared Wii Game of 2009

I realize that not everybody will find MadWorld's unique visual and aural presentation appealing, but to me, the game is an instant collector's item and a Wii showpiece, not just for its amazing style, but for its label-busting content.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Although the game is unquestionably brutal, the violence is so over-the-top that it's more humorous than gruesome...For any hardcore gamer, this one is not to be missed. [Apr 2009, p.82]
  3. Brutality, tons of blood and the most violent show ever seen to come exclusively to Wii. Former Clover members prove their talent with this beat'em up portrayed with this comic-book look drawn with black, white and red colors. Modern art with a great sense of humor mixed with a macabre tone, MadWorld can only be blamed for its 6 hours campaign and the little depth it offers as a brawler, compared to the biggest games in the genre.