• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Oct 13, 2009
7.1

1. Mar 15, 2013
    It is nice to see Mario and Sonic characters in the same game considering Nintendo and SEGA's history in the past, but the game is an average game with some good mini-games and some really bad mini-games, There are plenty of better mini-game collection games out there nowadays so I wouldn't recommend this game myself, However if you have young kids and are looking for something to playIt is nice to see Mario and Sonic characters in the same game considering Nintendo and SEGA's history in the past, but the game is an average game with some good mini-games and some really bad mini-games, There are plenty of better mini-game collection games out there nowadays so I wouldn't recommend this game myself, However if you have young kids and are looking for something to play with them or for them to play alone and they are interested in one of the Mario & Sonic Olympic game series, You would be better off getting the London 2012 version rather then this one. Expand
  2. May 3, 2013
    The disappointing aspect of this game is the controls. Every time I play I seem to fall down or come last in a race. The fun parts of the game are the music theme, there is lots of choice with 25 games and there are dream events which you have to unlock but you get the first dream event when you start the game.
  3. Oct 24, 2013
    It has more to offer than the first game but I still liked the first game more i'm still not sure why, but if you liked the first game then you should like this one.

1. In conclusion, SEGA have created a fun sports game that works well as a single-player game and even as a party game. With a plethora of SEGA and Nintendo references, this game will definitely bring a smile to your face as you compete in a variety of winter sporting events.
  2. So much of what’s here has been done before in other games, and better, faster, and stronger.
  3. There's some multiplayer fun to be had in this winter sports collection, but you'll have to sift through a lot of lousy stuff to find it.