6.4

1. Feb 28, 2012
    Mario Sports Mix may be pretty fun, but due to the lack of other fun sports, like tennis, baseball, football, and other fun sports, some sports that are somehow not based on actual sports, and lame voice talents, it is a waste of $50. So I gave it to my class, which has a Wii.
  2. Jul 13, 2012
    Well, what can I say. This game was a waste of money. The hockey game sucks horribly. It was the best of the bunch, however. All you had to do is circle behind the net with a speedy player, then shoot it into the corner nearest to you, and it is an automatic goal. I played one game on easy, winning by a whole ton. Then, I played on the Hard difficulty, massacring the computer. I then played on the Expert difficulty, then the computer became cheap, but I still won my a score of 20 or more! The basketball sucks. That is the bottom line. If you play on hard, it is the same as hockey. it is basically an automatic win. Then, on expert, the computer is super cheap. the only way to win is to have a super speedy character, get in front of the defender, then put it in. This sport disappointed terribly. Dodge ball was okay, but the game play just astounded me! Even if the enemy is a half inch from you and throws it as hard as they can, you still can catch the ball, throw it back, and get them out. This was the same deal as hockey and basketball. All of the difficulties were easy. Easy should be called give-away, Medium should be the computer barely tries, hard should be very easy, and Expert should be called easy, but cheap. Volleyball doesn't even get anything on this review. I never even finished a game. It was super boring. DO NOT GET THIS GAME. I rented it for 5 days, and I was ready to take it back after an hour or 2 Expand

1. Dec 12, 2011
    Even though four sports are included on this disc, none of them stand out as something that needs to be played.
  2. Oct 20, 2011
    Mario and his friends take on yet another sports game. This time the game revolves around basketball, ice hockey, dodge ball and volley ball. The selection is slim, but only half of the package work as it should. Still it's been sold for a full price. [May 2011]
  3. May 17, 2011
    Mario Sports Mix is a title that disappoints. But, despite a middling and boring singleplayer, the multiplayer is worth the play.