Mario Sports Mix Wii

7.5

1. May 17, 2017
    This is my favourite mario sports game, simply because it includes some original sports, my favourite one being dodgeball. The controls are good and the graphics exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend this game.
  2. May 17, 2017
    I really enjoyed this game, all the sports are fun, but volleyball gets a bit boring after a while though. The tournaments are fun, and this game even includes Final Fantasy characters, how cool is that?
  3. Jul 21, 2016
    This is probably my favorite mario sports game cause it has so much variety and has amazing gameplay! The controls are good but can be flawed and the game is a bit repetitive. But overall I LOVE playing this game!
  4. Aug 26, 2015
    This game is pretty good. I was surprised. I thought that this game was going to be garbage but it actually isn't. The game consists of 4 sports, basketball, hockey, volleyball, and dodgeball. They are all really fun and enjoyable. Do not play them alone! They are not fun alone. But with friends, oh yeah, you'll have a grand old time. The graphics are good, the music is good, and theThis game is pretty good. I was surprised. I thought that this game was going to be garbage but it actually isn't. The game consists of 4 sports, basketball, hockey, volleyball, and dodgeball. They are all really fun and enjoyable. Do not play them alone! They are not fun alone. But with friends, oh yeah, you'll have a grand old time. The graphics are good, the music is good, and the gameplay is also good. That's all I can say, this game is just good. Not horrible, not fantastic, but not in the middle. Above average. Good. Try it. With friends. Expand
  5. Mar 29, 2015
    This game is awesome. One of the best Wii games I've ever played. The graphics are highly detailed and good. The character selection is awesome. Like 4 colours of Yoshi and Toad. The Final Fantasy Characters are okay. The courses and stages are awesome. My favourite would have to be Ghoulish Ghalion where Dry Bones spawns on a ghost ship. The items are awesome. The Sports are awesome but IThis game is awesome. One of the best Wii games I've ever played. The graphics are highly detailed and good. The character selection is awesome. Like 4 colours of Yoshi and Toad. The Final Fantasy Characters are okay. The courses and stages are awesome. My favourite would have to be Ghoulish Ghalion where Dry Bones spawns on a ghost ship. The items are awesome. The Sports are awesome but I wish they had Golf and Bowling. The Sports Mix mode is kinda tough. Had a nice story of crystals, and Toad. White Mage kinda reminds me of Rosalina. The controls are awesome with Wii Remote sideways. Mario Sports Mix is a VERY great game and if you don't like Mario Sports Mix, you are silly as JB. I HIGHLY recommend you buy it before prices go CRAZY online like maybe $70 USD New and around $50 used in my estimation, Who knows. It might be better, or it might be wourse. So yeah, good game wourth picking up. Expand
  6. Feb 24, 2015
    This is a great game. An awesome Mario Sports game. The sports were awesome. The graphics were great for Wii. The controls were good. The character selection is okay. The story mode is good. Mario Sports Mix is an awesome game and you should buy it soon.
  7. Oct 17, 2014
    Decent enough.Some sports play well, while other, like dodge ball, are terrible!I not joking! Example: Volleyball, in which the ball sometimes do crazy things, and dodge ball is the worst sport.
  8. Nov 22, 2013
    This game is very fun, never gets boring. However, I do think Nintendo g=could of included more sports and characters, like Rosalina and Boo/King Boo. However, the courts were awesome with fitting music!
  9. Jun 26, 2013
    The game is pretty fun, but boring on single player. The only fun part about single player is doing the challenges in the tournaments. The mini games are also quite fun single or multi-player. Although there really isn't a lot of good things to unlock in this game since most of the stuff you unlock is either pallet swap characters of alternate outfits which really disappoints me. It doesThe game is pretty fun, but boring on single player. The only fun part about single player is doing the challenges in the tournaments. The mini games are also quite fun single or multi-player. Although there really isn't a lot of good things to unlock in this game since most of the stuff you unlock is either pallet swap characters of alternate outfits which really disappoints me. It does have some replay value and if you want to have the most fun playing this game I suggest playing dodge ball. Expand
  10. Dec 7, 2012
    This game is quite well done, the graphics have impressed me, I know people don't agree with me, but its impossible for me to hate this game. There is only one (fairly big) problem with this game, difficulty, this game is too easy (except for the behemoths) Overall, 8.4/10
  11. Sep 23, 2012
    An incredible game.They planted incredible objectives.The tourney cups,awesome.I speak Spanish.So,in my country the guardian of the crystal it's call ''Bégimo''.Great game.Good work Nintendo.
  12. Jun 30, 2012
    This is a neat little surprise. When I bought this I didn't think it would be as good as it i. Here we actually got 4 fullblown sportsgames basket, hockey, volleyball and dodgeball with cups and all at the the price of one. It reminds me of Mario smash football, a whole lot of fun, beautiful graphics , super animation and rather simple controls. It also has four minigames, unlockableThis is a neat little surprise. When I bought this I didn't think it would be as good as it i. Here we actually got 4 fullblown sportsgames basket, hockey, volleyball and dodgeball with cups and all at the the price of one. It reminds me of Mario smash football, a whole lot of fun, beautiful graphics , super animation and rather simple controls. It also has four minigames, unlockable characters and arenas. So this is a very strong package sadly not recieving the right score from the critics. So I will help it a little by giving it a crystal clear 10. Expand
  13. Feb 28, 2012
    Mario Sports Mix may be pretty fun, but due to the lack of other fun sports, like tennis, baseball, football, and other fun sports, some sports that are somehow not based on actual sports, and lame voice talents, it is a waste of $50. So I gave it to my class, which has a Wii.
  14. Feb 1, 2012
    You know what they, all mario games are amazing! Mario sports mix has fun addicting multiplayer and amazing gameplay with a game like this it's hard to be dissapointed.
  15. Oct 18, 2011
    Mario Sports Mix is just, just above average. It's fairly fun, and quite mad, but it's fairly fiddly, and not a patch on Mario Karts multiplayer thrills and spills. The unlocking system is broken too, but one redeeming feature is the awesome Square Enix cast, like the Cactuar and the Mages. Now, this is me being a bit of a fanboy, but Sports Mix saves itself from a lowly 5 just by havingMario Sports Mix is just, just above average. It's fairly fun, and quite mad, but it's fairly fiddly, and not a patch on Mario Karts multiplayer thrills and spills. The unlocking system is broken too, but one redeeming feature is the awesome Square Enix cast, like the Cactuar and the Mages. Now, this is me being a bit of a fanboy, but Sports Mix saves itself from a lowly 5 just by having these guys. Controversial? Damn straight. Expand
  16. Feb 11, 2011
    Great multi-player game for fans of Mario games in general. Just don't play it alone, or else you will be bored out of your mind. Also, great for kids.

#7 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2011
#6 Most Shared Wii Game of 2011

1. Dec 12, 2011
    Even though four sports are included on this disc, none of them stand out as something that needs to be played.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 20, 2011
    Mario and his friends take on yet another sports game. This time the game revolves around basketball, ice hockey, dodge ball and volley ball. The selection is slim, but only half of the package work as it should. Still it's been sold for a full price. [May 2011]
  3. May 17, 2011
    Mario Sports Mix is a title that disappoints. But, despite a middling and boring singleplayer, the multiplayer is worth the play.