6.7

1. Mar 29, 2015
    This game is awesome. One of the best Wii games I've ever played. The graphics are highly detailed and good. The character selection is awesome. Like 4 colours of Yoshi and Toad. The Final Fantasy Characters are okay. The courses and stages are awesome. My favourite would have to be Ghoulish Ghalion where Dry Bones spawns on a ghost ship. The items are awesome. The Sports are awesome but IThis game is awesome. One of the best Wii games I've ever played. The graphics are highly detailed and good. The character selection is awesome. Like 4 colours of Yoshi and Toad. The Final Fantasy Characters are okay. The courses and stages are awesome. My favourite would have to be Ghoulish Ghalion where Dry Bones spawns on a ghost ship. The items are awesome. The Sports are awesome but I wish they had Golf and Bowling. The Sports Mix mode is kinda tough. Had a nice story of crystals, and Toad. White Mage kinda reminds me of Rosalina. The controls are awesome with Wii Remote sideways. Mario Sports Mix is a VERY great game and if you don't like Mario Sports Mix, you are silly as JB. I HIGHLY recommend you buy it before prices go CRAZY online like maybe $70 USD New and around $50 used in my estimation, Who knows. It might be better, or it might be wourse. So yeah, good game wourth picking up. Expand
  2. Sep 23, 2012
    An incredible game.They planted incredible objectives.The tourney cups,awesome.I speak Spanish.So,in my country the guardian of the crystal it's call ''Bégimo''.Great game.Good work Nintendo.
  3. Feb 1, 2012
    You know what they, all mario games are amazing! Mario sports mix has fun addicting multiplayer and amazing gameplay with a game like this it's hard to be dissapointed.
  4. Jun 30, 2012
    This is a neat little surprise. When I bought this I didn't think it would be as good as it i. Here we actually got 4 fullblown sportsgames basket, hockey, volleyball and dodgeball with cups and all at the the price of one. It reminds me of Mario smash football, a whole lot of fun, beautiful graphics , super animation and rather simple controls. It also has four minigames, unlockableThis is a neat little surprise. When I bought this I didn't think it would be as good as it i. Here we actually got 4 fullblown sportsgames basket, hockey, volleyball and dodgeball with cups and all at the the price of one. It reminds me of Mario smash football, a whole lot of fun, beautiful graphics , super animation and rather simple controls. It also has four minigames, unlockable characters and arenas. So this is a very strong package sadly not recieving the right score from the critics. So I will help it a little by giving it a crystal clear 10. Expand

1. Dec 12, 2011
    Even though four sports are included on this disc, none of them stand out as something that needs to be played.
  2. Oct 20, 2011
    Mario and his friends take on yet another sports game. This time the game revolves around basketball, ice hockey, dodge ball and volley ball. The selection is slim, but only half of the package work as it should. Still it's been sold for a full price. [May 2011]
  3. May 17, 2011
    Mario Sports Mix is a title that disappoints. But, despite a middling and boring singleplayer, the multiplayer is worth the play.