8.1

1. DME
    Oct 23, 2010
    Brilliant! I love it so much I cannot wait to go online. It's challenging, great music, awesome "specials" and sweet, sweet violence. Replay value is very high. Highly recommended.
  2. Nov 1, 2011
    This game is not nearly talked about enough these days! I`m not a fan of soccer, nor do I enjoy Mario sports games that much, so I let this game sit on the shelf for a while. I also played the Strikers game on Gamecube and wasn`t too impressed by it. But recently I decided I should finally play it, and boy was I surprised! With extremely fast gameplay, an extensive tutorial mode, and crazy good graphics (fully rendered crowd, character damage), if this game doesn`t give you a good time, nothing will. Expand
  3. Mar 10, 2013
    i really enjoy this game. Game Cube was good. Mario striker was even better. I hope next Level game bring something new to the table. Petey is the
  4. Jun 14, 2014
    Mario strikers charged was one o the best games on the Wii period examples: Great gameplay, amazing graphics,Challenging, love the replays, great music, you have more and can choose different sidekicks, and do a lot more tricks and other things freely now. I also like the act that the goalie finally has his own animation parts of the game by preventing megastrikes hitting the players and a smarter AI. The best part of the game was the online, I would have to say Mario strikers charged had the best online connection out of all the other wii games. I hope Nintendo can see this review because what im really asking for is can you guys make Mario Strikers Wii U, similar to strikers charged style with more characters, the sidekicks can possibly be captains or have more stuff like the captains, better graphics, online of course, more stages, and also keep the old stages and songs for the characters from part on 1 and 2. I would Highly recommend people to buy this game its worth it. Expand

1. As the most original, admittedly surreal, take on the sport for years, Mario Strikers is a gem of a game and manages to flawlessly meet Nintendo's brief of appealing to absolutely everybody.
  2. While we can see some people getting frustrated with the tricky AI later in the game, the emphasis on multiplayer and online action makes this an essential Wii title. [June 2007, p.72]
  3. The eventful, minute-long matches and frantic to-and-fro make Mario Strikers a suitable curtain-raiser for online gaming on the Wii, but a balanced and deep extreme sports game this is not. [June 2007, p.87]