8.1

1. DME
    Oct 23, 2010
    Brilliant! I love it so much I cannot wait to go online. It's challenging, great music, awesome "specials" and sweet, sweet violence. Replay value is very high. Highly recommended.
  2. Nov 1, 2011
    This game is not nearly talked about enough these days! I`m not a fan of soccer, nor do I enjoy Mario sports games that much, so I let this game sit on the shelf for a while. I also played the Strikers game on Gamecube and wasn`t too impressed by it. But recently I decided I should finally play it, and boy was I surprised! With extremely fast gameplay, an extensive tutorial mode, and crazy good graphics (fully rendered crowd, character damage), if this game doesn`t give you a good time, nothing will. Expand
  3. Mar 10, 2013
    i really enjoy this game. Game Cube was good. Mario striker was even better. I hope next Level game bring something new to the table. Petey is the
  4. BrockJ.
    Aug 17, 2007
    Everything was added to make this game better than its predecessor. More personalized abilities for both captains and teammates, the ability to choose individual teammates, an ACTUAL difference in stadiums and the addition of challenges. And for the nintendo fans who have long awaited an online game (that's not Phantasy Star online) this is it. The sequel answered all the questions about the original. Collapse

1. As the most original, admittedly surreal, take on the sport for years, Mario Strikers is a gem of a game and manages to flawlessly meet Nintendo's brief of appealing to absolutely everybody.
  2. While we can see some people getting frustrated with the tricky AI later in the game, the emphasis on multiplayer and online action makes this an essential Wii title. [June 2007, p.72]
  3. The eventful, minute-long matches and frantic to-and-fro make Mario Strikers a suitable curtain-raiser for online gaming on the Wii, but a balanced and deep extreme sports game this is not. [June 2007, p.87]