Mario Strikers Charged Wii

8.0

1. IanI.
    Jul 31, 2007
    Shallow and unfun, perhaps on a gamecube controller but deffinatly clumsy, inacruate and hard to tollerate on the wiimotes. It may have online in the simplest terms...but just barly...and as I said about the gameplay in general an unfun game doesn't magicaly become fun online.
  2. Nov 27, 2015
    One of the worst games I have ever played!First of all,the controls are absolutely horrible,second is the gameplay is horrible and last of all,the mega strikes are way too difficult to stop,and Bowser Jr's one,why does he even scream!I just need to say,this game ruins football completely!

#9 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#27 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. As the most original, admittedly surreal, take on the sport for years, Mario Strikers is a gem of a game and manages to flawlessly meet Nintendo's brief of appealing to absolutely everybody.
  2. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    While we can see some people getting frustrated with the tricky AI later in the game, the emphasis on multiplayer and online action makes this an essential Wii title. [June 2007, p.72]
  3. Edge Magazine
    The eventful, minute-long matches and frantic to-and-fro make Mario Strikers a suitable curtain-raiser for online gaming on the Wii, but a balanced and deep extreme sports game this is not. [June 2007, p.87]