7.8

1. Nov 7, 2011
    It is much better than Mario Superstar Baseball. There are more characters and the story mode is much longer. I'm glad they made this sequel because it is a major improvement.
  2. Oct 23, 2013
    So far this is the only baseball game I like, the items put an interesting twist on the gameplay and the different fields also make gameplay both fun and interesting. Even single player gets interesting at times.
  3. Aug 7, 2013
    I love this game! It's so fun and addicting and great for children, what's not to like? It incorporates sports and exercise into a 9 inning Wii game. It's awesome!
  4. Dec 7, 2012
    I spent quite a bit of time in this game. The only downfall to this game is the difficulty, at least for the lowest difficulty, I beat the CPU 74-3 or something like that once. The only minor downfall to this game would be the limited controls, a, b, and a few other controls and that is almost it. Overall, 8/10
  5. Jul 13, 2012
    The "story"is pretty short,it doesn't take long to unlock everybody, but it is a fun game to play. Its a typical Mario sports game that is short, simple, but fun to pop in and play. This game has a good character selection to pick the players for your team,not all the characters have special pitches or hits, but it is still good. it can be used with just the Wii remote even though someThe "story"is pretty short,it doesn't take long to unlock everybody, but it is a fun game to play. Its a typical Mario sports game that is short, simple, but fun to pop in and play. This game has a good character selection to pick the players for your team,not all the characters have special pitches or hits, but it is still good. it can be used with just the Wii remote even though some parts require the nun-chuck to play. The controls are pretty spot on and the game play is great as well. Expand
  6. Mar 21, 2012
    its sad how i hate almost all sports games except for these two games mario super sluggers and mario and sonic at the winter olympics.......i find it even more sad looking at half of these reviews.....this game is possibly one of the best sports games around....i mean seriousy there's a fun multi player mode where you play aginst friend......i mean this is after all a title with a greatits sad how i hate almost all sports games except for these two games mario super sluggers and mario and sonic at the winter olympics.......i find it even more sad looking at half of these reviews.....this game is possibly one of the best sports games around....i mean seriousy there's a fun multi player mode where you play aginst friend......i mean this is after all a title with a great name....and seriously people you marked points off for this game being to easy or for it not being good enough....whats wrong with you people.....if you like baseball and mario this is the perfect game no matter what the people with bad reviews say.... Expand
  7. Oct 15, 2014
    Pros:Very addictive game play, lots of modes and characters to choose from.
    Cons: Game and story mode feels too short.
    It is a baseball game that has an similar concept of Super Smash Bros.
  8. Jan 11, 2014
    A great game that can keep you entertained for hours! With so many characters to chose from, and a ell amount of stadiums, this game is endless fun! To add to tat, theres also a story mode that will have you gather characters o build up a team to defeat the one and only Bowser! The only thing I have a problem with in this game is that out of all the characters they provide for you,A great game that can keep you entertained for hours! With so many characters to chose from, and a ell amount of stadiums, this game is endless fun! To add to tat, theres also a story mode that will have you gather characters o build up a team to defeat the one and only Bowser! The only thing I have a problem with in this game is that out of all the characters they provide for you, Rosalina is not playable :(,but overall, a fun and great game for the Wii! Expand
  9. Feb 7, 2012
    The single player mode in Mario Super Sluggers is too short. As well, the gameplay doesn't involve enough baseball games in single player. Instead, there are challenges. Mario Super Sluggers is a decent game for the Wii.
  10. May 28, 2011
    I really like this game. The hitting is good, the fielding is good, the characters are great, and the minigames add a good amount of fun. I had A LOT of fun playing this. The best thing about Mario Super Sluggers is that it is very entertaining to play, and that's the most important part. Other great points include the large diversity of characters and the great graphics. My onlyI really like this game. The hitting is good, the fielding is good, the characters are great, and the minigames add a good amount of fun. I had A LOT of fun playing this. The best thing about Mario Super Sluggers is that it is very entertaining to play, and that's the most important part. Other great points include the large diversity of characters and the great graphics. My only complaints are that not much has improved from the last Mario Baseball game, and I encountered some unresponsive controls and fielders every once in a while. Still, this game is great. Expand
  11. Aug 27, 2013
    This game is really not very good. The single player mode took me 20 minutes to beat Bowser. I'm not lying. The characters all have certain ratings for speed, catching, batting and pitching. Which is fine. The problem is that these ratings are all false.
  12. Apr 7, 2013
    I bought this game for baseball. I got a storyline and many characters, including that epic little Baby DK!
    It is fun, and is sort of like MLB 2k series, but is not as serious. Anyway, great game!
  13. Jun 10, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I really liked this game because of story mode.It seems short because,after you beat Bowser Jr.,It becomes night,and you can't do anything.I bought this game at gamestop cheap,(19.99)and it was well worth it. Expand

1. It isn't quite the game we were hoping for, but taken as another Mario sports game rather than a baseball sim, it's as solid and enjoyable as you'd expect. [JPN Import; Sept 2008, p.52]
  2. A step back for Wii baseball controls, but enough of a gameplay leap to warrant playing. [Sept 2008, p.70]
  3. This baseball diamond loses some of its luster with occasionally confusing or clunky play (it's too easy to accidentally pitch or swing prematurely), but the game's simplified approach is great for sports-curious gamers looking to avoid the complexities of a real simulation. [Oct 2008, p.87]