5.3

1. KeithT
    Oct 2, 2009
    I got to comment because my 5-year-old and myself love it! 1,000 times better than the first one.
  2. JohnF
    Dec 21, 2009
    So many issues. I'm not even sure where to start. The bottom line is these issues practically make the game unplayable. Even if you can get beyond these playability issues, you won't have any fun. So odd that the first game (which was one of the early Wii games too!) is superior in every single way. No exaggeration. Honestly.
  3. BrunoBruno
    Oct 5, 2009
    Not even one cool cutscene, poor characters, poor control on wii, worst mini game ever, the first game was awesome.
  4. MarceloN
    Sep 18, 2009
    It's a ridiculous game like the DiRT 2. Ugly and creepy. Stay away for this.
  5. TomD
    Sep 21, 2009
    I enjoyed the first Wii version of this game and was looking forward to the improvements in this one. Boy was I shocked to see such a huge step backward. The graphics engine looks worse than before and the gameplay is tiresome and without any sense of fun. What's with those ridiculous mini-games?!!! It's like the developers hated making this game and wanted to take out their I enjoyed the first Wii version of this game and was looking forward to the improvements in this one. Boy was I shocked to see such a huge step backward. The graphics engine looks worse than before and the gameplay is tiresome and without any sense of fun. What's with those ridiculous mini-games?!!! It's like the developers hated making this game and wanted to take out their misery on us gamers. I can't believe I paid for this sad excuse for a "game". Expand
  6. TaeTaeRichards
    Sep 20, 2009
    The Good: It is fun to team up your favorite superhero and pull off some really cool moves.
    The Bad: the lack of dialog choices, removal of many RPG elements, poor and frustrating 'unlock' character missions, and the confusing camera angles to go along with an equally confusing patchwork of a story.
    Recommend: Wait until Bethesda or Raven creates a true MARVEL RPG.
  7. VictoriaB
    Jan 17, 2010
    Not bad story love it more than the first one but they need to allow you to use the classic controller or the game cube controller too hard to work with the remote and numchuk
  8. oz
    Sep 19, 2009
    This is marvel allaince 2 it sticks to the core of x men legends. This game is meant for hardcore gamers of the marvel unversive. In essence it does the secret war and civil war justice. The graphics and xontrols may not be all that great but its stll one great game overall
  9. Nov 7, 2011
    While I did enjoy this game overall, it is not as good as the 1st Marvel Ultimate Alliance. It felt too short and the characters in the game are not much different from the original.
  10. Aug 5, 2013
    It isn't awful, I'm sure the PS3 and X360 versions are great, but the game is too short and it doesn't feel like developers tried as hard with MUA2 as they did with MUA

There's no spark to Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 on the Wii. The same cutscenes are used from the 360/PS3 version so you're getting the story of Secret and Civil War, but other than that you're left with a ho-hum game that packs some dumb AI, frustrating bits, and odd hold ups.
  2. It's inelegant and underdeveloped, and it represents a major step backward when compared to the original. Halfhearted dialogue, bad AI, unimaginative level design, stripped RPG elements, and all sorts of other factors make the game feel as if it were pieced together on an assembly line and quickly tossed onto store shelves.
  3. The game offers very few moments of entertainment and for the most part you are simply going through the motions, and on the Wii those motions are painful and repetitive.