7.3

1. Jul 28, 2011
    This game is very fun. Many of my favorite characters are in this. Some of them are playable, and some of them are nonplayable. Seriously, even if you favorite character isn't playable, there's a chance he or she will appear. The graphics are okay, and not terrible as some people here are saying. If you want challenge, even a small challenge, this is the game for you. I do wish HulkThis game is very fun. Many of my favorite characters are in this. Some of them are playable, and some of them are nonplayable. Seriously, even if you favorite character isn't playable, there's a chance he or she will appear. The graphics are okay, and not terrible as some people here are saying. If you want challenge, even a small challenge, this is the game for you. I do wish Hulk wasn't exclusive to the Golden Edition and the Platinum Hits versions on the Xbox 360. Expand
  2. NickF.
    Feb 22, 2007
    Although it has truly horrid camera and graphics, the gameplay is very challenging and fun, with an array of marvel characters. If you want a challenge, even a small challenge, buy this game.
  3. EthanR.
    Nov 25, 2006
    I love this game. First of all if you don't know if you should get this game on wii i'll help you decide. The controls at first seem annoying and hard to use. You have to shake for a combo, thrust for a push, move the nunchuck as a camara and more. Soon you'll get the hang of it and be amazing at it too. The character choice is amazing. You have around 20 characters to I love this game. First of all if you don't know if you should get this game on wii i'll help you decide. The controls at first seem annoying and hard to use. You have to shake for a combo, thrust for a push, move the nunchuck as a camara and more. Soon you'll get the hang of it and be amazing at it too. The character choice is amazing. You have around 20 characters to choose from, each with unique moves and fighting styles. I personally favour silver surfer, iron man, spider man and ghost rider. The graphics are pretty average. At times they'll look amazing and sometimes terrible. Also you have optional missions during the game, each deciding the marvel universe fait in the future. If you're skeptacle about this game don't be. It's fun and will keep you busy for a while. Expand
  4. AdamF.
    Nov 25, 2006
    The controls are better then I expected and the gameplay is very fun. This game is defintely worth picking up.
  5. PeterBrooks
    Dec 22, 2008
    Ultimate Alliance is easily the greatset game ever made! My favorite characters are Spider-Man, Captain America, Moon Knight and Daredevil and Ultimate Alliance gives them very good powers and abbilities. i think my favorite part is making your own team!!! Ultimate Alliance is the perfect game and personally MY favorite.

1. The game includes tons of gameplay, a plethora of Marvel characters, a great presentation, and successfully balances the action and RPG elements, while letting players choose just how much they want to micromanage. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance has something for everyone.
  2. With better focus on what players want, including four (useful!) costumes per character, a plethora of villians and heroes from Marvel lore, better visuals, tighter RPG elements, less of the Chatty-Cathy moments, and FAR more tough boss and mini-boss battles, Marvel Ultimate Alliance could be the geekfest that keeps players wrapped onto whatever platform they chose like a pair of tight blue spandex with a big 4 on the chest.
    It's a satisfyingly lengthy game, with loads of missions to complete and a huge assortment of comic book-inspired side missions to bring you a little more insight into the backgrounds of the game's leading characters.