7.6

1. JamesJ.
    Mar 5, 2008
    Great game!! Would be better if it were modern and AI (Artificial Intelligence) was a little better. People run straigt up to me, crouch down and starting shooting there Asault rifles (whatever the call it) at me!
  2. JoeS.
    Apr 4, 2008
    This game is almost like the best shooter game there is for the Wii, I say it is very worth buying!
  3. RyanJ.
    Nov 10, 2007
    Finally a great multiplayer fps with wii controls. This is exactly what I was waiting for to play on the wii.
  4. TomM.
    Nov 18, 2007
    This game redefines first person shooters on home consoles! At first the campaign seemed boring, but thats until I got to the second level and so on. This game is amazing. What gives it a ten in my book is the multiplayer. NO lag whatsoever! I will be playing this game online more that any other game, including halo because of the revolutionary controls!!! So fun!!
  5. AbdullaA.
    Jan 3, 2008
    Excellent game! Multiplayer mode is the best! But taking damage accidentally from teammates make it a little frustrating. More multiplayer maps and gae modes would really improve the game! It's a shame though, that in the previous version of the game, chatting was allowed, and not in this game.
  6. NathanH.
    Aug 3, 2008
    The best fps that nintendo that the wii has seen yet. A million times better than metroid 3.
  7. AndrewM.
    Nov 15, 2007
    Fast, frantic multiplayer FPS on the Wii... finally. Hopefully they will release more maps that can be downloaded (if the game does well), because 6 seems like a small number. Also, Nintendo NEEDS to hurry with a headset. Still though, the multiplayer is intense. There were already a ton of people playing the first few hours after the game was released. You should go out and buy so you Fast, frantic multiplayer FPS on the Wii... finally. Hopefully they will release more maps that can be downloaded (if the game does well), because 6 seems like a small number. Also, Nintendo NEEDS to hurry with a headset. Still though, the multiplayer is intense. There were already a ton of people playing the first few hours after the game was released. You should go out and buy so you can join the fun. Haven't gotten into the single player that much, but is very reminiscent of the first MOH game (on PSX). That is a good thing! Expand
  8. RomanM.
    Nov 18, 2007
    The best FPS on the Wii - and with 32 player multiplayer! Vastly customizable controls and well designed levels make this a really fun shooter.
  9. AD
    Nov 20, 2007
    Multiplayer seems laggy at first, but well placed shots do the right amount of damage. Getting used to the controls takes a while and each day it gets easier and easier to headshot people in multiplayer and kill them in 1 or 2 shots. It is a ton of fun online. Communication with friends is not there at all and aside from the lack of maps it is the only thing that keeps this game from Multiplayer seems laggy at first, but well placed shots do the right amount of damage. Getting used to the controls takes a while and each day it gets easier and easier to headshot people in multiplayer and kill them in 1 or 2 shots. It is a ton of fun online. Communication with friends is not there at all and aside from the lack of maps it is the only thing that keeps this game from getting huge online. Expand
  10. MikeB.
    Nov 20, 2007
    There are some problems with the single person campaign, but the multiplayer alone is worth it. The controls are a lot tighter than Red Steel, and the graphics are better also. The online is great, and is very fun. Adding arcade mode, and all of the control options makes this a must have if you like FPS, and own a wii.
  11. MalikM.
    Nov 20, 2007
    This game is underrated. It doesn't deserve half of 80. IMO, it deserves 10. The campaign is awesome; the Axis are the best yet (other than Call of Duty 3, though) and the Rangers are incredible. Hiding behind obstacles, shooting together, and realistic dialogue just bring this game all the more better. Multiplayer is the real shot, though. FPS at its best, even better than MP3, This game is underrated. It doesn't deserve half of 80. IMO, it deserves 10. The campaign is awesome; the Axis are the best yet (other than Call of Duty 3, though) and the Rangers are incredible. Hiding behind obstacles, shooting together, and realistic dialogue just bring this game all the more better. Multiplayer is the real shot, though. FPS at its best, even better than MP3, IMHO. In multiplayer, you can speak to other players by pre made dialogue, such as Move Out! and Need Backup. Some people actually listen to it, and soon you'll be surrounded by allies and moving in on that sniper in Port. The teamplay is incredible, and the sounds are as realistic as they get! The reason though, why it got 1 score low in my rating, is that there is no music in-battle, and no friend codes. But to some people, that's a good thing. No friend codes mean that you can add anyone you battled as a friend, and exchange messages together. There is also a vast leaderboard, so competition is very high! Get this game now. I mean it. You will not be disappointed. Expand
  12. ZOMBIELINK
    Jan 26, 2008
    Great game! The single player campaign is okay, but the online is what really makes the game awesome. It has a good variety of weapons and maps, and the fact that you can have 32 people in one match makes it more intense. Games like Call of Duty of Duty and Halo 3 only have 16 and 18 player online. If you have a Wii and want a good FPS, this is the game to go for.
  13. Plan9fromOuterSpace
    Jan 3, 2008
    EA has really stepped it up, this is a real quality title from the behemouth. I enjoyed Vanguard earlier this year, then MP3...this blows every FPS outy of the water on Wii. Truely tight controls that respond very fast, default eliteis good - further small adjustments = awesome. The online component is great - fast log in, lots of fun matches to drop into. It's also addictive. The EA has really stepped it up, this is a real quality title from the behemouth. I enjoyed Vanguard earlier this year, then MP3...this blows every FPS outy of the water on Wii. Truely tight controls that respond very fast, default eliteis good - further small adjustments = awesome. The online component is great - fast log in, lots of fun matches to drop into. It's also addictive. The game delivers in all areas, looks great and plays REALLY great. A must have for FPS fans that own a Wii. You got a big thumbs up from me EA, I would love to see more of this action on the Wii from EA if this is how they will roll. Expand
  14. Joppe
    Feb 20, 2008
    Great game! I just can't stop playing the online game!!
  15. MarkB.
    Apr 18, 2009
    One of the best FPS on the Wii before The Conduit comes out. 32-player online and massive control customization make this a truly awesome shooter.
  16. DanielC.
    Nov 15, 2007
    Absolutely amazing game! The controls are the best of any FPS game EVER made! Online is nothing but pure fun and really easy to set up or join a match and there is no lag, this is deffinetly a must buy for any wii owner.
  17. Phrasz
    Nov 16, 2007
    I had a few stipulations going into this game: 1) NOT HALO, COD, R6, or any other big name FPS 2)It's on the Wii, first year(ish), not many companies are stepping up to the plate 3) It's EA 4) the forgotten game behind MOH: Airborne 5)It's "another" WWII shooter 6)Heroes I (psp) had decent reviews 7)It's one of the few multi player games on the Wii Now into my game I had a few stipulations going into this game: 1) NOT HALO, COD, R6, or any other big name FPS 2)It's on the Wii, first year(ish), not many companies are stepping up to the plate 3) It's EA 4) the forgotten game behind MOH: Airborne 5)It's "another" WWII shooter 6)Heroes I (psp) had decent reviews 7)It's one of the few multi player games on the Wii Now into my game "review": Single player ------------- +decent frame rate +no loading times at a minimum (like all wii games) +Storyline was engaging -AI seems rather slow.....but a lot of games FPS seem this way, big titles included Arcade mode ----------- (It's the on rails, House of the dead like thing) +neat -probably better with the zapper -only 8 levels +3 difficulties ("gives" 24 levels) keep in mind this isn't the focus of the game, so having this mode ....at least to me....was a bonus. Multi ----- --EA nation sign up was a pain.....resorted to computer account signing up -interesting -lag issues (but not overly noticeable) -controller settings were more an issue than lag (fixed and my "skills" improved greatly) (maybe hard wired wiis can play better???) +NO Friend codes :D +Lobby makes joining/creating games a breeze +Interface (messaging / game sorting / friends) was impressive +32 Multi player (ran the same from a full game to an empty game) -6 maps +different modes add more playability ++Only FPS that had Multi on the wii Graphics (compared to other wii games) are top notch Ease of Use is mostly there (minus EA nation--for me) Overall: 90 The game is the tip of the iceberg of what the wii can do. I know games might be below standard of the other systems, BUT it's rather enjoyable. The control scheme is wonderful, yet odd at first play. I CANNOT compare this to Metroid 3 (haven't played it), but MOH: H2 is a great play and has the same game life if not MORE than the other games on the wii. It'll keep me playing.....if anything BECAUSE OF the multi player. Expand
  18. JeffC.
    Nov 19, 2007
    Despite what people will have you believe, this isn't a PSP port, not even close. It locks into 60 frames per second and the game runs absolutely beautifully. Its online play is absolutely astounding (and slightly addicting if I do say so myself). It is great to see a good FPS with online not on the 360 or PC. The Single player is lacking just a little but still fun. The controls of Despite what people will have you believe, this isn't a PSP port, not even close. It locks into 60 frames per second and the game runs absolutely beautifully. Its online play is absolutely astounding (and slightly addicting if I do say so myself). It is great to see a good FPS with online not on the 360 or PC. The Single player is lacking just a little but still fun. The controls of Heroes 2 make Call of Duty 3 and Medal of Honor Vanguard a joke. It is an absolute blast to play and a must own for Wii owners and FPS fans! Expand
  19. AdR.
    Nov 25, 2007
    This is one of the best games i
  20. GrahamS
    Oct 22, 2008
    The Multiplayer online is just awesome!!! It is my alltime favorite game on wii.
  21. BK
    Jan 22, 2008
    Seriously underrated. Online play is simple to get into and FUN, no lag, fast paced action no matter where you look, a long single player campaign, and tons of bonus stuff. They put a lot of detail in this game, great graphics all around. Not to mention the heavenly controls... the #1 most underrated game on Wii.
  22. StephenH
    May 12, 2008
    Medal of Honor Heroes 2 campains are down but the Multiplayer is bomb.
  23. NateJ.
    Nov 24, 2007
    Best multi player option for the Wii right now! The controls are spot on and the graphics are much improved over Vanguard's. There is little to no lag and the ability to add friends online without friend codes is great. A definite MUST BUY for anyone looking to fight online with friends or strangers. Short single player mode is not a problem, since the main reason to buy a shooter is Best multi player option for the Wii right now! The controls are spot on and the graphics are much improved over Vanguard's. There is little to no lag and the ability to add friends online without friend codes is great. A definite MUST BUY for anyone looking to fight online with friends or strangers. Short single player mode is not a problem, since the main reason to buy a shooter is for the multi player action. For those looking for an awesome single player look to Metroid 3 but give this game credit where credit is due. EA Canada put a lot of work into this and made a Wii experience that is worth the money! Expand
  24. John
    Dec 14, 2007
    I'm not going to pretend this is the best fps i have ever played, but of all the games for Wii i have experienced, this almost surely takes the cake. For a run-n-gun fps, this is one of the best i have played, and is the best true fps on Wii in my opinion. The sensitivity is nice, the control is nice, and the fun is great. I would say this is quite a keeper.

EA and Team Fusion were willing to go the extra mile on Nintendo’s console, and the end result is the best controlling shooter on the system, Prime 3 included. Medal of Honor Heroes 2 sets the bar for control, customization, and pure FPS gameplay on Wii - designers take note.
  2. Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for the Wii combines solid online play, sharp controls, and fast-placed gameplay into one of the best first-person shooters for the Wii.
    Though support for the Wii's new Zapper can't quite make up for the fact that the on-screen reticule is never quite where you want it to be, and the dollars-per-hour ratio would give any gamer pause, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 boasts enough polish and design acumen to be worth an expensive few days on the front lines.