MLB Power Pros 2008 Wii

8.7

1. Nov 29, 2013
    This is the second best baseball videogame of all time!!!! First is Baseball Stars for the NES. This is an amazing game. The perfect wii game. My all time favorite game for the wii. Endless statistics and endless fun.
  2. Tom
    Apr 2, 2009
    A really fun, engaging game. The cartoon-y look and play animations kind of add to the charm, I think. It also takes a bit to get good at it, especially at anything other than the 'normal' difficulty settings. I like that in particular, so you don't have players hitting 5 homers per game. I typically play as the Cubs and my players' stats have been very close to theA really fun, engaging game. The cartoon-y look and play animations kind of add to the charm, I think. It also takes a bit to get good at it, especially at anything other than the 'normal' difficulty settings. I like that in particular, so you don't have players hitting 5 homers per game. I typically play as the Cubs and my players' stats have been very close to the real world.

Overall, it's a great game and highly recommended.
  3. JPH
    Aug 21, 2008
    As with many Wii games, the graphics are lacking in this game. The play is fairly intuitive and engaging, only dragging when you're up (or down) by a bunch. A fun play but not one that you'll get lost in (like similar EA titles available on PS).
  4. NickO.
    Aug 17, 2008
    What a cool game.
  5. AmandaK.
    Aug 2, 2008
    This game is so much better then the previous version. The MLB Life addition, is by far, the most addicting portion of this game. I don't play sports games much, as it has always been too complicated with controls, however, this one is enjoyable and easy to play. It is also cute, but not overly cute that will make you sick.
  6. JackieM.
    Jul 30, 2008
    This game is awesome if you can get over the people with no legs, no mouth, no nose, and no fingers.
    Jul 29, 2008
    Similar to last year's game with a few minor improvements. My only gripe is that it doesn't have an online mode. If it did, I would give it at least a 9.

#56 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008

1. Nintendo Power
    It's getting a bit of a late start considering we're already more than halfway through the 2008 season, but MLB Power Pros is the best baseball game you'll find on the Wii. [Sept 2008, p.88]
    Not much has changed since last year, but what HAS was done so for the better.
  3. A great sports title and really succeeds because it provides a deep and rewarding experience for serious sports gamers, but it also provides a fun and casual experience for those who just have basic knowledge of the sport and want to have some fun playing baseball.