MLB Power Pros Wii

8.3

1. PSWii60Elite
    Oct 4, 2007
    Horrible, even for the price. Why you might ask? Well its essentially WiiSports Baseball with a MLB license. thats right, so there is no fielding. Oh wait, there is a little fielding. When the ball is hit into play you simply shake the Wiimote. Yep, thats it. Other than that, ITs exactly the same as WiiSports Baseball.
  2. TimR.
    Oct 31, 2007
    I had originally purchased this game basically to have a longer version of Wii Sports Baseball. I wanted to play full games, full seasons and careers. As fun and well thought out as the game is, I have to give it a low score. Had I purchased this game on any other console, I would have given it a 9 because it is a fantastic baseball game. However, I bought it on the Wii. I am terribly I had originally purchased this game basically to have a longer version of Wii Sports Baseball. I wanted to play full games, full seasons and careers. As fun and well thought out as the game is, I have to give it a low score. Had I purchased this game on any other console, I would have given it a 9 because it is a fantastic baseball game. However, I bought it on the Wii. I am terribly disapointed that All I can use the wiimote for is exhibition games. To play seasons or careers, you just press buttons. No swinging, no throwing, just press a to swing and use the joystick to place your bat. I enjoy the Wii for the mimicking of movements. Sitting and pressing buttons took the fun right out of the game. BUY THIS GAME! Just do it on another console. Expand

#22 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

It’s easily one of the most in-depth baseball games we’ve ever played, be it "MLB The Show," the "Major League Baseball 2K" series, or the like, and by far one of the deepest games on Wii as far as modes, options, and pure entertainment value.
    MLB Power Pros is a lot of fun, and quite accessible. That the game has just enough depth to satisfy a baseball fan's need for stats and realism is just icing on the cake.
  3. While hardcore baseball fans may be turned off by its cutesy style, MLB Power Pros is fun, and that's what matters. Give it a swing.