2.8

1. May 15, 2011
    As GameZone said!!!: "How could you mess up a kart racer this bad???" Horrible...I kept crashing. Sadness. Anyways, do not buy, as this game will you keep crashing. Hope DSI Games reads this.
  2. Oct 12, 2010
    at first we got the game for my daughters 12th birthday she tried it and said it was horrible so did my other daughters because the kept crashing now they go a little bit better they think its dumb there is 10 islands but you cant unlock most them. I think they dont know how
  3. Mar 8, 2012
    this extreme piece of crap game is a crappy racer. The candy is way better than this huge bag of crappy junk. I feel like I crapped in my car playing this crap. This is not worth $0.00. I can't even drive. On my first drive, I was winning the race, and then everybody passes me, and then they lap me. It's probably the crappiest racer I've ever played. Controls=minus5/5, music =1/5,this extreme piece of crap game is a crappy racer. The candy is way better than this huge bag of crappy junk. I feel like I crapped in my car playing this crap. This is not worth $0.00. I can't even drive. On my first drive, I was winning the race, and then everybody passes me, and then they lap me. It's probably the crappiest racer I've ever played. Controls=minus5/5, music =1/5, graphics=2/5, all I can think about is a crappy 0/5. I picked this up at stock-x-change a couple of years ago for $12, played it twice, and then threw it in the garbage. How awful, and broken could one racer be. I have no compliment whatsoever about this kart junkyard. This is more like M&M's crappy racing, that is really all there is to say about it. The developers effort sucked on this one. I also know why they advertised this so well, because the developers already know that it is crap and they need to try to sell it to get rid of all the copies. THE END. Expand
  4. Sep 12, 2013
    Ugh, not even words can describe how broken the controls in this game are. The controls in this game are so broken that it makes steering impossible because of that. If you want a FUN racing game, play Mario Kart instead. Score: 1/5.
  5. Dec 8, 2013
    Truly one of the best games i've ever played in my life, definitely the citizen kane moment in video game history, i really wish we would have gotten a sequel.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. You can’t play a racing game when there are walls – literally walls – that prevent you from driving more than two miles an hour.
    M&M's Kart Racing is particularly poor, and, sadly, is actually not as appealing a product as Data Design Interactive's "Myth Makers: Super Kart GP." At least that game has items, shortcuts and four-player support, even if it is plagued by its own set of problems.