7.7

1. DAGR?1
    Nov 12, 2008
    The game is horrible, the old NES version is better...The AI is the worst i have ever seen. IE It seems as if when you increase the difficulty instead of them playing smarter they gang up on you (trading property that a real person would not let go to allow a monopoly). I play to win (who doesn't) but out of 3 other computer players it doesn't matter the AI still wins. When The game is horrible, the old NES version is better...The AI is the worst i have ever seen. IE It seems as if when you increase the difficulty instead of them playing smarter they gang up on you (trading property that a real person would not let go to allow a monopoly). I play to win (who doesn't) but out of 3 other computer players it doesn't matter the AI still wins. When rolling the dice you always land on their property on end up on chance/comm chest, barely getting your own property. On a better note the boards are interesting, and it might just be I have to play with other humans, but until then I guess I will have to select 2 players (me and myself) and 2 AI and I might be able to win at least 1 game! Expand

1. It’s a calculated, strategic exercise that requires ample time and patience. The Wii version gracefully combines the classic gameplay with new variations in a format that’s visually pleasing, entertaining to play, and a very strong representation of the Monopoly experience on a gaming console.
  2. Monopoly is a strong representation of the classic table game on a gaming console. Classic gameplay with new variations and minigames deliver a pleasing game experience to play against friends and/or family.
  3. EA has managed to produce a competent virtual version of the classic board game, but we still can't recommend it over buying the real thing. You get numerous boards and the questionable Get Rich Quick mode, but you lose so much by not being able to play the way you want.