Monster 4X4: World Circuit Wii

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 19, 2006

1. HaScHiPUFuMaNcHU
    Dec 4, 2006
    A game that could be a GameCube's mediocre game. Only funny in multiplayer.
  2. DamonA.
    Oct 19, 2007
    Good-very easy to control, lot of upgrades (primary color, secondary color, rim color, and decals), a few other trucks can be unlocked, looks are pretty good but not great, Bad-little to no music or sound effects, too easy, few tracks, no online play, and no story or agenda. overall-fun to play for a few days but thats it
  3. NathanH.
    Jul 24, 2007
    The best game that I have ever played! (and trust me I've played alot of games).
  4. MarcH.
    Jul 24, 2007
    Awesome game.
  5. Dec 5, 2011
    The worst game I got at launch for the Wii. Only got it because I had to. The AI is poor, the graphics are poor, the track design ain't great. The only good thing I can think to say about the game is that it's not entirely terrible, just bad. A few of the multiplayer modes were OK and the game wasn't incredibly short. Completely meh.
  6. Nov 7, 2011
    While it does allow customization, this game does get boring quickly. Controlling the game is easy and smooth, however, there should be more in the game to make it last longer
  7. Sep 12, 2013
    Monster 4X4: World Circuit has to be the most underrated racing game I have ever played. The graphics are very good and the controls are responsive. Score: 3/5.

#21 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2006
#11 Most Shared Wii Game of 2006

1. Nintendo Power
    And Monster 4x4 plays nicely as long as you don't expect too much challenge from Ubisoft's arcade-inspired ride. [Jan. 2007, p.102]
  2. New driving controls add barely a smidgen of excitement to this Wii port of a thoroughly boring monster truck racer.
    While Monster 4X4 adds more entertainment around the included wheel peripheral and an overall stronger game than GT Pro Series, it still suffers from downgraded graphics and an overall lack of style when compared to its Xbox predecessor that released just a few months ago.