Monster Jam Wii

7.8

1. ChrisI.
    Jan 11, 2008
    Monster Jam is a great game! It is a very Challenging game. Controls are difficult and it gives you no instrutions on how it works. Your just expected to know how to do stunts and stuff... But other then that I really like this game!!!
  2. NM
    Jan 23, 2008
    This game is fun and my son loves it. If you like monster trucks and racing then you will like this game.
  3. AnonymousMC
    May 24, 2008
    My 5 yr old loves this game! It's taken him a while to master how to steer and do tricks but he's getting it pretty wel now. We just can't seem to unlock things..not much instruction on how to do that and what all the different tracks, curcuits and courses are all abour. Overall a fun game!!!
  4. tannermaag
    Feb 3, 2009
    this game is awesome i play it like every day. those of you that are monster truck fans are going to love this game so i suggest you don't wait to buy it, i suggest that you buy it now. it really makes you feel like your the actual driver of a monster truck. so go and buy it now.
  5. B.C.
    Dec 30, 2007
    This game is very good game, Got the real trucks and everything. Compared to Monster Trux Arenas, The game play is fun and fairly challenging, better than I thought. My boy is into this game and he is 5, it's pretty hard for him but he is gettin' it done. Definitely recommend.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

Monster Jam isn't an overly bad game, it just doesn't do anything to differentiate itself from other racers - there are a few flaws which result in an average game.
  2. Just for the kids who can manage to ignore the controls or the hardcore monster truck fans.