My Fitness Coach Wii

• Release Date: Dec 2, 2008
8.6

1. ChristineBoudreau
    Mar 27, 2009
    This game had me sweating buckets. It was a great alternative when the wii fit was sold out. I personally wanted a "game" that was fun but still gave me the ability to loose weight and get fit so while I wait for my wii fit to be shipped to me my fitness coach is the way to go.
  2. Nov 15, 2011
    Not exactly a game, but one heck of a workout, My Fitness Coach is for people like me who need a video game to motivate them to exercise, but it's not really a game in any sense of the word, it's more like a workout video on the Wii, and that may sound like a bad thing but it's actually highly enjoyable, it has me wanting to go back everyday, and is truly a real workout, it will have youNot exactly a game, but one heck of a workout, My Fitness Coach is for people like me who need a video game to motivate them to exercise, but it's not really a game in any sense of the word, it's more like a workout video on the Wii, and that may sound like a bad thing but it's actually highly enjoyable, it has me wanting to go back everyday, and is truly a real workout, it will have you sweating, so if you are looking for a good exercise "game" on the Wii look no further this is a fantastic choice, just don't expect any playing around with mini-games or anything like that. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

My Fitness Coach is a more hardcore workout than Wii Fit. While that statement will surely spark some debate, it should be noted that Fitness Coach is also less of a game.
  2. Folks serious about sticking to a workout regimen can certainly benefit from what's offered here.