• Publisher: EA Games
  • Release Date: Sep 18, 2007
  • Also On: PC
7.2

1. Jun 21, 2013
    RUN! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

RUN! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

I'm a big fan of The Sims but this game is horrible! For starters YOU CAN NOT LOSE, THERE IS NO CHALLENGE, no matter what you build or do everyone loves you. Another massive problem with this game is it takes up 97 BLOCKS OF MEMORY!? I also ran into some FPS problems when creating my Sim which was pretty crappy anyway due to there not being many customization options.

The camera angle is crap because it's always facing the ground so you end up playing threw the mini map. There are also alot of loading screens so have fun sitting around staring at a spinning circle.

This game is just so awful I could not carry on. I will have you know that I actually burned this game in my backyard.

1. Barely recognizable as a "Sims" game, MySims also lacks the compelling variety and randomness of "Crossing". [Oct 2007, p.84]
  2. It's "Lego Animal Crossing." A brilliant idea that deserves to be a monster hit. [Oct 2007, p.74]
  3. It's better than "Animal Crossing" and "Harvest Moon" in almost every way, whle also being a completely different kind of game...Barring a few options we'd have liked to see, it's a perfect second life experience. [Oct 2007, p.78]