MySims Wii

• Also On: PC
7.2

1. MaikZ.
    Sep 27, 2007
    This is a game that gets variable rates. It's just a personal experience. One person brings it back after playing an hour or less, while someone else just keeps designing houses and stuff for the sweet people in town! It is a great base for an even better sequel. I hope that they give it somewhat more depth and polishing then it will be even better! I'm going back to design a yakuzi.
  2. AlisaH.
    Sep 21, 2007
    A few tweeks needed, but over all I am spending to much time playing the wii version.
  3. JoannaM.
    Sep 21, 2007
    I dont recommed this to older guys. im a 20 year old girl and i found this to be sickingly cute. i felt like i was going to gag from all the cuteness. that's a lot coming from someone who used to love cutesy sanrio crap. i LOVE that you can change the tone of your voice in the beginning of the game. but the slow load times were a disapointment. the game is RELAXING so i'll play I dont recommed this to older guys. im a 20 year old girl and i found this to be sickingly cute. i felt like i was going to gag from all the cuteness. that's a lot coming from someone who used to love cutesy sanrio crap. i LOVE that you can change the tone of your voice in the beginning of the game. but the slow load times were a disapointment. the game is RELAXING so i'll play this if i get insomnia, but it's relaxing in a really good way, like if i was on a crack and decided i wanted to be bob the builder in a deserted lalaland. if i was a guy, i wouldnt want to be caught playing this game. it's really too bad you CANT socialize like in the other sims games, but that's not what MySims is about. it's really just building. did i mention this is sickingly cute? but it's impossible to play this and be in a bad mood.. except if you're having trouble building something specific and it's taking far too long, then you just feel a little mentally challenged because i didnt want to take my time. overall, this is probably the only game i have that wont collect dust. Expand
  4. ThomasP.
    Sep 22, 2007
    Gameplay mainly consists of you collecting essences to build furniture for the townsfolk with the occasional building of a house thrown in. It's really simple, and yet it's so addictive. I lost 5 hours to this game last night alone.
  5. ShaunP.
    Sep 26, 2007
    This is not a typical SIMS game, to compare it is missing the point. This is a new franchise and as such is immensly fun. The building and creation aspect is pretty much the main part of the game and they are definitely fun. To complain that it's all about building, is missing the point entirely. That said it has a few rough edges, but they're forgivable given how much fun This is not a typical SIMS game, to compare it is missing the point. This is a new franchise and as such is immensly fun. The building and creation aspect is pretty much the main part of the game and they are definitely fun. To complain that it's all about building, is missing the point entirely. That said it has a few rough edges, but they're forgivable given how much fun you'll be having. I guess if you're not a creative person you'll get bored easily, so stay away. But if you love LEGO why are you still waiting? Expand
  6. JakeH.
    Oct 1, 2007
    MySims is one of the best games I have ever played. I liked Animal Crossing:Wild World and how you decorated and designed stuff, and I liked The Sims how you build your very on city. MySims is a combo of both and unlike animal crossing, you don't need to play everyday to make sure you can maintain your town. The only negative things are the long loading times and fact that you are MySims is one of the best games I have ever played. I liked Animal Crossing:Wild World and how you decorated and designed stuff, and I liked The Sims how you build your very on city. MySims is a combo of both and unlike animal crossing, you don't need to play everyday to make sure you can maintain your town. The only negative things are the long loading times and fact that you are always doing something and you don't have time to relax and enjoy the town unless you slack off alot. Expand
  7. simpleoctopus
    Oct 29, 2008
    IT's sooper cute. And So much better than the last version. The characters have a lot more personality and I love Buddy.
  8. Nov 13, 2011
    MySims if refreshing, relaxing, progressive fun. It will keep the casual, creative player interested for hours. The progressive expansion of the work makes sure to keep things interesting.
  9. WilliamC.
    Mar 26, 2008
    Really Fun Game!!!Its not girly maybe a litle childish!
    But really great for people who like bulding its a mixe of simcity and the Sims!Collecting the essences is fun!!You can be very creative in this game!Just great!!Its perfect for the wi!
    But if u dont like bulding stuff and that ur not very creative..you wont like it!
  10. Oct 21, 2010
    This is an interesting attempt at making a fun game, but it soon gets boring and repetitive. In MySims, you build houses, furniture, and everything else inside a house to build a town. At first the game works well with a creative design system and the overall cuteness of the game. However, as the game wears on, it turns into being assigned to this with these essences. The essences areThis is an interesting attempt at making a fun game, but it soon gets boring and repetitive. In MySims, you build houses, furniture, and everything else inside a house to build a town. At first the game works well with a creative design system and the overall cuteness of the game. However, as the game wears on, it turns into being assigned to this with these essences. The essences are quite easy and boring to obtain. When I was about three and a half out of five stars in the game, it got boring with twenty-five tasks to do and at least three new people every ten minutes or so. The graphics in the game are colorful but not very great and the music is terrible. The interactions with other Sims in this game are very disappointing and simple compared to The Sims and the game has way too long loading times. Don't get me wrong, the game is fun, but only for a little while. Expand
  11. Mar 7, 2015
    Mysims for Nintendo Wii was one of best Life Sims out there the game plays the role of your sim on helping people to get ther furniture make but like animal crossing you go fishing, make really cool things with the building tool for furnitture and houses
  12. Feb 13, 2017
    Pros
    Uses creativity skills
    Create almost anything Customizable character Customizable houses Explore different areas Meet new sims Name your town & character Cons No multiplayer Limited space Limited items you can place No moving animals My Sims price ranges from where you buy it. But, the price is usually low. This game has easy and basic controls. Using only the wii
    Pros
    Uses creativity skills
    Create almost anything
    Customizable character
    Customizable houses
    Explore different areas
    Meet new sims
    Name your town & character

Cons
    No multiplayer
    Limited space
    Limited items you can place
    No moving animals

My Sims price ranges from where you buy it. But, the price is usually low. This game has easy and basic controls. Using only the wii remote and a nunchuck. My sims has simple graphics , but still a reasonable amount of detail. This game runs smoothly, but might have a few places where it stops for a second. This game will hold your attention for hours at a time. I think this game is perfect for 6-11 year olds, but it’s still entertaining as you create objects and meet new sims.

My Sims takes you on an adventure where you try to fix a run down town up to a five stars rank. Level up in your star rank to attract sims you might want to place in your town. Create your character with different clothes, hair styles, voice tone, and facial features. At the beginning of the game, you meet the mayor. She takes you to an empty lot where you are supposed to build your workshop. Later you need to build your house. After that, you can create and customize your town. As you level up in stars, you can unlock the forest, desert, and even on ocean. Decide who live in your town and who won’t. Decorate your house with objects you created Color those objects using essences you grow, harvest, and discover.

Once I started playing My Sims, I got right into it. Some of the things I like was the different types of sims. From a sweet flower girl to a “shh” happy librarian and surprisingly a mad scientist. I also liked how I got to create anything. I liked all the essences I could find around town. Some of my favorites was bolts, rockets, stars, and crayons. Some things I didn’t like was there wasn’t any animals running around. Another thing I didn’t like was there was limited space and I couldn’t put all the sims that I wanted to in my town. One of the last things I didn’t like was I could only put a limited number of constructed and decorative items in my house.

But, I think overall this game is fun and interactive. I believe it is appropriate for all ages. My Sims is a perfect game to play by yourself. It runs smoothly considering it has a lot of details. My Sims is interesting and entertaining game. Once you start playing it hard to quit. I think it was one of the best things I got for Christmas.

#26 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#45 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Barely recognizable as a "Sims" game, MySims also lacks the compelling variety and randomness of "Crossing". [Oct 2007, p.84]
  2. Games Master UK
    It's "Lego Animal Crossing." A brilliant idea that deserves to be a monster hit. [Oct 2007, p.74]
  3. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    It's better than "Animal Crossing" and "Harvest Moon" in almost every way, whle also being a completely different kind of game...Barring a few options we'd have liked to see, it's a perfect second life experience. [Oct 2007, p.78]