tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Mar 17, 2014
    Bosconian!!! I wish i;d known sooner. This collection is great it really is. The pacman is a perfect arcade clone. Dig dug 1 and 2. I didnt know they had a 2. There are so many great to mediocre arcade classics on this disc. but mostly their really good . All of them are fun. As for the 3d pacman remakes I dont play them, i just consider them extras thrown in. But the arcade games titles are a dream. But they icluded bosconian and galaga so what are you waiting for? I think the 'professional' critics are youngins. Expand

1. Mar 26, 2011
    These arcade games, while overdone, are still the best reason to own this collection - it's hard to completely hate any product that includes the relatively unsung Dig Dug II and Gaplus - but otherwise this whole package is little more than a quickie cash-in.
  2. Mar 14, 2011
    In closing, I really wish Namco would simply come up with one comprehensive disc that contains all of the classic games and put these yearly Namco Museum releases to rest. Instead they keep dishing out these cookie cutter compilations with only a modicum of changes and expect fans to bite. I, for one, have had enough. But I still love Namco's games.
  3. Feb 17, 2011
    I have some nostalgia for these titles, playing some of these games in the arcades. If the controls were better, I wouldn't have a hard time recommending it to those who have a soft spot for these arcade games. The way it stands though, you might be better off getting one of the other Namco collections for a different console.