6.9

1. MrGamer
    Nov 10, 2007
    I had so much hope for this game, with all the great reviews and user comments posted everywhere not only in Metacritic. But despite my waiting for almost three months to make sure a patch and all the bugs were ironed out, Im so disappointed upon getting this game. First, the auto internet updating procedure upon installation sucks! What if you only have a dial-up connection? 2K, consider I had so much hope for this game, with all the great reviews and user comments posted everywhere not only in Metacritic. But despite my waiting for almost three months to make sure a patch and all the bugs were ironed out, Im so disappointed upon getting this game. First, the auto internet updating procedure upon installation sucks! What if you only have a dial-up connection? 2K, consider not everyone has good internet connection! Also, upon finishing the very,very long installation time which took almost the entire day, I had an adventure just running the darn thing!! It's so unpredictable if it will run or not, despite being qualified to run the game in my system. 2K, no matter how good the game is, it's all out the window if it won't run!!! And you charge $50 for this crap? Shame on you!! You wasted many days in my life trying to get the thing to work on my PC, and until now, it still does not work!! I may just throw the DVD in the garbage bin where it belongs. Last 2K game I bought was Civilization 4, which was excellent.. but then this? Very, very, disappointing. Expand
  2. ShayaanA.
    Dec 29, 2007
    It is preety awesome game and has a lot of cars one of my favorites is the Beemer. It think they could have done better though.

1. ProStreet is a solid racing game, but it's missing most of what made the previous games in the series interesting.
    Need for Speed ProStreet is a disappointing effort in a franchise that has generally been rather solid. It sort of feels like EA is starting over again, leaving the open-world aspects to other games like its own Burnout Paradise, but is seems like Black Box didn't know what to do with what was left.
  3. ProStreet isn't a bad game, it simply doesn't hold a candle to its competition, and Need for Speed fans will be left wondering where all the fun has gone from the illegal, turned legal, street racing series.